24th April 2012, 11:18 PM
sandy1408

Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?

I have completed B.E., electrical and electronics engineering.Now I am studying in first year MBA. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource or operation?

Related Questions:
  1. Which area offers better professional growth and working environment between Mechanical engineering and MBA in Marketing and Operations ( dual specialization)? -- [New]
  2. What is the meaning of an Integrated Course? What does the course contain? Institutes offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which steam is a better choice for me in MBA course after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  4. Which subjects are best after completing MBA in Marketing Specialization
  5. Which specialization is a good choice for me in MBA course having completed B.Tech in Instrumentation?
  6. Should I choose MBA in IT or MBA in operations after doing BSc IT? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  7. How can I find a job in automobile sector in marketing or operations after completion of mechanical engineering degree?
  8. Should I opt for MBA in IT or MBA in operations? Syllabus of MBA(IT)?
  9. List of top Open Universities to join MBA course? Procedure to join this course? Which stream in MBA course is a better choice for me after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  10. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  11. Which stream is better for me to choose in MBA being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE? How far does it better for me of doing MBA from IGNOU?
  12. Am I eligible to become IPS being a candidate having completed MBA with Marketing?
  13. Which specialization in MBA is a best choice for e after completion of Graduation in Science stream?
  14. Will MBA is a better choice for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Sc having no interest in Science stream?
  15. How can I get a job in Nokia telecommunication after completing MBA with marketing specialization
  16. Which specialization in MBA course is a better choicer for me being a candidate having completed M.Sc Maths and M.Phil?
  17. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  18. Should I choose MBA Operations for Career Growth being a candidate of working in Data Center as Operations officer and have completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
25th April 2012, 01:04 PM
vinayaga2012

Default Re: Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?

MBA

According to the Market Condition Marketing and Operational Both Dept are

Constant Growing .but in HR Some Fluctuation Might be there Nowadays HR

Recuriting are very low .Less Exposion and Less Packages also The HR is

totally depends on Female Candidate .Where ever you have seen any

Recuritment Process First they will Prefer Female Candidates Rather than Men

Where as in Marketing and Operational Always Men Candidates Only because

Most of the Female Candidates are not willing to go with this career path not

only that its all about sales and marketing product development category so

the company itself prefered men candidates the reason is they need roaming

person who want to travel or meeting arrange and all.

In Operational is an awesome path no fluctuation. there are more job

vacancies are available but students are not willing to take this dept very few

peoples are fonding this dept .the reasons are Full Maths control Make

Inventory control Calculate the short path achievment through maths .pert

and network ..etc...

So Final Conculsion Marketing and Operational are best for male

For female candidates HR/Operational are best

Thanks
vinayaga
15th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed BE in EEE stream?

It should be considering your natural talents and interest as well. If you want to improve the company standards and leadership then operations is the only choice. If you want to travel and meet new people and having lot of passion about developing a business then you should consider Marketing. it is all depend on how you want to take you forward in the future.

All the best!
4th June 2013, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

what is operation management.what are the future scops for be mechanical girl for doing mba or pgdm in operation management?
4th June 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what is operation management.what are the future scops for be mechanical girl for doing mba or pgdm in operation management?
3rd October 2013, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

I am right now doing my MBA in a UK university..... I have been asked to submit my specialization today. I have more than three years experience in sales & Marketing coordination.
In Middle East I have heard Operations & Logistics is having huge demand. Also MBA Marketing has become very common these days. I am confused if I should continue MBA Marketing or shift to MBA Operations & Logistics. As I am paying a lot for this course I dont know if I should take the risk of learning something new like Operations & Logistics or develop my knowledge in Marketing.

Kindly advise people...!!!
1st April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

i am hr professional having 1.5 yrs exp. i will be pursuing my masters or pgdm this year or probably next year depends on score. my query as will be doing my specialization operation does operation management work on target like hr & marketing. it is completely fine to work on hr targets but marketing it's completely disastrous bcz ur performance gets low ur job ain't secure at all. so is operation or supply chain management is target-oriented.
2nd April 2014, 01:19 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Its not that Marketing is a good choice and the other two are not a good choice or vice versa.

Each and every specialization in MBA course will be having its own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Only thing is that the candidate should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to grab these job opportunities.

So, you can choose the one as per your interest.

In Marketing, there are plenty of job opportunities as each and every business need Marketing people to get the business by selling their products.

In HR, the job opportunities are less compared to Marketing but you will be having good long term career scope.

There won't be any pressures at all for the candidates in many of the HR jobs.

But in the Marketing jobs, definitely there are targets and deadlines to meet them.

If you reach your targets, you will be given so many benefits. If you don't meet your targets, some companies may terminate candidates also.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks.

Relaxation is there in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit at all to join this course.

Popular Entrance Exams to join this course are
CAT
MAT
GMAT etc.

Have good preparation for the Entrance Exam and get admission for MBA course in a top college with the specialization that you are interested.

Wish you all the best.
4th April 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization is a better choice for me in MBA course among Marketing, HR and Operations being a candidate having completed M.Sc. Biochemistry?
girl candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?