31st March 2011, 01:27 PM
visitsmohan

Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?

I have completed BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in 2004 with 81% from university of Madras, now I am working as Software Engineer (Wireless Testing) in a reputed company, I would like to study M.Tech, please suggest me the best branch in M.Tech that suits to my career.

I am thinking at worst case if IT field goes down, I may join as lecturer in college and survive, so it would be better if I select the branch based on this plan, please give suggestions.
Thanks,
Mohan

31st March 2011, 02:52 PM
cricket007
Banned

Default Re: Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?

Its all depend upon your area of interest and your intelligency,

check.

The scope of software engineering is extremely broad. In general, five aspects are involved:
-Historical Aspects
-Economic Aspects
-Maintenance Aspects
-Requirements, Analysis, and Design Aspects
-Team Development Aspects

good luck.
13th April 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Branch for M.Tech after B.Tech (Electrical and electronics) and experience as a Software Engineer?

Which branch is better of m.tech for electronics & comm engg.?
9th June 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

what branch is good after elecrt.&elecx engg.
21st July 2011, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

branch for electrical and electronics engineering in mtech
30th January 2012, 03:18 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

hi,

Its all depend upon your area of interest and your intelligency,

check.

The scope of software engineering is extremely broad. In general, five aspects are involved:
-Historical Aspects
-Economic Aspects
-Maintenance Aspects
30th January 2012, 03:46 PM
brbalakrishnan
Member+

hi,
it depends upon your area of interest and your intelligency,

check.

-Historical Aspects
-Economic Aspects
-Maintenance Aspects
16th June 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for further studies after doing B.tech in computer science engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?