20th April 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University

I am a second year student of electronics and telecommunications branch of Army Institute Of Technology, Pune University. I want to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune in January. plzzz help!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Internship from a good ENTC company in Pune
  2. Details for internship/training in companies for B.Tech 3rd year electronics and telecommunication student?
  3. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  4. How to register for Electronics and Telecommunication internship?
  5. Which companies will provide internship after 3rd year Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics Engineering) 3rd year student in Pune? Procedure to apply?
  7. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  8. Admission procedure of AIT Pune. What is the minimum rank at which I can take admission in AIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What steps to be followed for doing 15 days internship in Pune?
  10. Details about companies which provide summer training in Pune and Mumbai for Electronics and Telecommunication students?
  11. Is it possible to opt for FYBA after Diploma (Electronics ad Telecommunication)?
  12. List of IT companies providing MCA internship in Pune for on JAVA
  13. How should i do summer internship being a 3rd year student of ENTC? -- [New]
  14. Is there any Java based IT company providing internship program in Pune? List of companies which provide the same?
  15. Ideas to join internship in IT companies at Pune
  16. Date of start of lateral entry admission for engineering in Pune? Can other state students apply for the same? List of good engineering colleges in Pune for ETC branch?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  18. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?

30th July 2012, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University

I want to work as a intern in embedded system design company..
Parag.

25th September 2012, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University

how can an electronics and telecommunication student 2nd year, do internship in jamshedpur?

26th September 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a second year student of electronics and telecommunications branch of Army Institute Of Technology, Pune University. I want to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune in January. plzzz help!!!!!!!!!!
saaransh,kya yaar,yahan bhi ro rha hai...

15th June 2013, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am a last year student of electronics and telecommunications branch of Pune University. I want to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune.
please send me details on my maid id : [email protected]

23rd August 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

In jevenen deep facotry dhayri gaon

3rd June 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am TE ENTC student from pune university, will u please tell me which companies do they offer internship now..for 1 month duration ?

3rd June 2014, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,
I am TE ENTC student from pune university, will u please tell me which companies do they offer internship now..for 1 month duration ?

3rd June 2014, 04:24 PM
sur143metal

May I know more about this factory..i didn't understood the name..?

8th June 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

I am 2nd class student ,I want do internship in company which company is best for that as well as for projectworj

3rd April 2015, 01:51 PM
Jitsinfotech

Smile Re: How to do internship from a good ENTC company in Pune? I am a electronics and telecommunication branch student of AIT, Pune University

Yes surely you can do internship in top MNC in pune based company.
You can search on site there are so many companies are available. They will take one interview on your basic knowledge.

if you have any help you directly call or visit on jitsinfotech.com

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?