27th April 2012, 06:44 PM
komalpmnn

Information regarding MBA courses that are available after passing B.Com?

I want information regarding MBA courses after BCOM completion???

28th April 2012, 01:33 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Information regarding MBA courses that are available after passing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by komalpmnn View Post

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration !!!

The Duration of the course is for two year and the course is divided into Four semester . There are so many college in our country offers this Course . This Course having so many specialization like, Human Resource Management , Marketing Management , Bank Management , Logistic Management , Hospital Management and Hotel Management etc..

To apply for this MBA course you should qualified in Bachelor degree in any discipline with Minimum 60% percentage of marks from recognized university . The candidate who complete B.com / B.sc / BBA / BCA / BA are eligible to apply for MBA course . There is No age limit for MBA course . Any candidate may eligible to apply for this course .

You have to crack the MBA Entrance Examination with good percentile of marks . The Entrance Examination like, MAT / CAT / GMAT / XAT / SNAP etc.. This Entrance Examination score card may accept by many Leading MBA Institution in India .

To apply for MBA Entrance Examination you should complete Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum 50% percentage of marks from recognized university . Final year candidate / The candidate who are waiting for the result for bachelor degree may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination . please Note that there is no minimum percentage of marks require for MAT Examination .

The Important Notification for MBA Entrance Examination may published in Employment and other leading news papers . You may collect more information regarding the MBA Entrance Examination in official website of separate Entrance Examination .

If you completed your B.com course , then you may take step to apply for MBA Entrance Examination , If your qualified in Entrance Examination then definitely may get admission for MBA college in reputed Institution .
28th April 2012, 06:40 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding MBA courses that are available after passing B.Com?

Hai,

MBA-Master of Business Administration,

Eligibility criteria:

Candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university with atleast 50% marks.

Final year graduation students are also eligible.

There is no maximum age limit for the MBA course.

Candidate must be citizen of india

Specialization for MBA course:

Operations management
Retail management
Entrepreneurships
Computers
IT
Hotel Management Aviation Management
Banking
Insurance
Operations Management
Executive MBA
International Business E-commerce
Accounts
Finance
HR

Various entrance examination for doing MBA:

CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

Best of luck for your bright future.
28th April 2012, 08:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.................
MBA stands for Management In Business Administration .
In this course there are four semester in two year below is the chart .............

the eligibility criteria for doing MBA is ., the candidates should be a graduate in any discipline , there is no age limit , he/she has to apply for entrance exam for this course in CAT , MAT , XAT .......

the details information of CAT exam are as follows...........

The list of best MBA college in India .............

Good luck................
28th April 2012, 09:07 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

MBA - Master of Business Administration

The MBA programme offered by the Department of Business Management is a two-years full time post Graduate that consists of four semesters covering 28courses , with an average of 75 classes of 50 min each assigned to each course

Admission process :

first offall qualify the any one MBA entrance exam
The following are some MBA entrance exams
CAT
MAT
XAT
JMET
SNAP
MAH-CET
IGNOU
ICET

MBA Specializations :

Marketing
Finance
Accounting
Human Resource
Hospitality
IT
Systems
Enterprenuership
Services

Best MBA colleges :

MBA Entrance Exam Dates 2012:

MICAT 2012 :
Exam Date : 04.03.2012
Last date of application : 24.01.2012

ATMA 2012 :
Exam Date : Feb 2012
Last date of Application : 31.01.2012
28th April 2012, 09:32 AM
vinayaga2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by komalpmnn View Post
-----MBA-MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-----

MBA is a master's degree in business administration which attracts people
from a wide range of academics disciplines..

BASIC TYPES OF MBA PROGRAM
  • Two year MBA (Full Time)
  • Accelerated MBA
  • Part time MBA
  • Executive MBA (EMBA)
  • Distance Learning
  • Blended Learning
  • Dual MBA
  • Mini MBA

ADMISSION CRITERIA

Entrance Exam
  1. CAT/MAT
  2. GRE
  3. GMAT

Most program base admission on the graduate management admission test GMAT significant work experience ,essays, reference or letter of recommentation and personal interview

GRE -Graduate Record Examination is also accepted by some schools in lieu of the GMAT .some schools are also interested in extra curricular activites community service activity

The above two GMAT /GRE both are the one who going to studying in abroard they would have write those exam

CAT/ MAT this both exam are very fluently running to getting an admission in indian business school

MBA COURSES

There are variety of courses available in india here i would like to mention important course recently running in all business school

• FINANCE
  • HR
  • MARKETING
  • INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
  • INTERNATIONAL MARKETING
  • I.T
  • SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
  • OPERATIONAL RESEARCH

The above courses are very fluently available in all b-school basically it's an common course you might find all the business school .

Each Courses has lot of amenities as well as lot of wierd recently finance industry and operational also marketing being constant in this field

THANKS
VINAYAGA
15th July 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i finish my b.com with 71%.I am more intrested in a/c & statistics.Now I like to jion mba. so i like to no whih coures can i choose in MBA
26th December 2012, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

is it better to do MBA or MCA after BCOM??
27th May 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between different mba entrance examinations???
5th April 2015, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

I just want to information regarding external or part time MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?