20th April 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

How can I complete my graduation after many failures?

I left my graduation in the middle.actualy i started my b.a with english hnrs .bt i could nt maintain it.thats why i got low marks in 1st year.so,my hnrs paper transfered into elective english.nd 2nd year i also didint manage the marks which war required.so i faild in eng paper.bt i was unable to give the suply paper again.thats why in third year my results came but dat was incomplete.so now i want to complete my graduation

20th April 2014, 06:39 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: How can I complete my graduation after many failures?

Hello Friend !!

Graduation is the basic education degree with which you will be eligible to apply for many job opportunities including public and private sectors.

There is no other solution to complete the Graduation apart from studying for the supplementary examinations.

You need spend more time if you have many subjects to clear.

Your hard work and dedication towards clearing the subjects will definitely fetch you Graduation degree.

There are many who will be writing the supplementary exams again and again, but if you give your best for the first time then you will clear it in the first attempt itself.

You can join in educational institutes to learn the subjects. Most of the institutes will ensure you and bring in you a confidence to clear the subjects with good marks.

So this would be the only and best option left for you to study the subjects and clear them all.

Good Luck !!
1st August 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have 10 backlocks in my degree so I have started my degree in 2009 to 2012 so still how many years I have chance to clear the subjects my clge affiliated to ou hyderbad.
11th March 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I passed xii in 1991 and passed B.Sc. Part-I in 1995, due to some reason i left, but now i want to complete my graduation
13th June 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

If I have failed in final year bcom and I want to do my MBA before completing my bcom will I get seat in any MBA colleges??
14th June 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i failed in part1 exam in 2005.but university consider those failed students to appear in part2.because a large number of student failed in mathematics.i was among them.but i failed again in mathematics.but university dont gave me my part2 result.and my study was incomplete.is it right sir????now how can i compleate my graduation in short time??
24th August 2015, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I COMPLETED MY sY B.SC IN 2005-06 NOW I WANT COMPLETE MY GRADUATION IN ba , AS IT POSSIBLE
17th April 2016, 05:03 AM
Unregistered

I started studying B.Sc.Physics Honours under University of Calcutta in 2011(1st year)but failed to retain honours, so I repeated 1st year(2012) and scored 63%.Similarly I lost a year each in 2nd and 3rd year. I appeared in 3rs year exams in 2016.If I am not able to clear it this time also, do I have any option of getting an honours degree from CU or any other recognised Indian University?How?
23rd September 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi Sir,I have done My B com from DU. But I was was unable to clear business studies. I did tried 7 attempts but unable to clear, so I left my graduation. Now I am working with a BPO as I have done Travel course. Now after 10 years I thinking about to complete it. Kindly advise.
4th October 2016, 03:28 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Business Studies is full of theory & can be passed with good marks if you understand the points. Since, you are working it will not be possible for you to join regular college to complete it. You can complete it via distance mode. Graduation can be done at any age, but this time don't fail. Apply through IGNOU to complete it. IGNOU considered to be the best open university in India.
5th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Birendra chauhan

Really you are interesting and your question too .
Getting a job in private or public sector you need to finish your graduation.

Actually English honours is not too hard, You can do it with your own effort.
If you are getting difficulties then make a daily pattern of self studying.
You should study twice in a day for one and two hours as well morning and evening. Though you get problems then you should join coaching classes in this way you will not only pass but you will able to secure a good marks.
15th November 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

I have attempted T.Y.B.COM IN 2004 got a KT in Economics. Couldn't reappear or attempt due to working condition. What should I do know to clear in March 2017.
23rd August 2019, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

sir 2014 batch i was studied my bsc but some subjects vl backs is there any chance to get passed my degree
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?