6th May 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?

i have done MCA with 65.07% . i have not qualified GATE.i secured 26.33% in GATE.can i get admission in any government college or any other reputed college in M.tech? if yes than can i get scholarship? and what will be the procedure of getting admission? what will be the fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. In which NITs I can get admission having secured a rank of 2633 rank in GATE Exam by scoring 478 with EE stream and from OBC category?
  2. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  4. Information about the fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy in government college? Any chance for admission in government college after scoring 770 rank in GPAT?
  5. How much percentage is needed to get into government college? What is the fee structure of government college? I am doing B.Com Part III
  6. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  7. What is the fees of CSE B.Tech? What is the fees?
  8. How to get admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of it?
  9. How to take admission in private or government college for MBBS? What is the fee structure in private and government college?
  10. Date of start of admission of Diplome to Degree? Admission in government college by securing 62%?
  11. Fee structure for admission in government college?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. How to get admission in engineering college of Bangalore? Fee structure of the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government fee structure for admission into M.Pharmacy courses?
  15. How to take admission in VJTI after securing 81.2% marks in 12th standard? What is the fee structure?
  16. Government colleges in Maharashtra with less fee structure?
  17. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  18. What is the fee structure of top government aeronautical engineering college?
29th June 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?

how much should i pay for government colleges for mtech admission
21st March 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?

can i xpect universities wid 31.67 marks in EE
16th May 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 24.67 marks and air 22317 rank in gate 2013 . i belongs to bc b category. can i get admission in any university.and my discipline is eee
29th August 2014, 06:17 AM
Unregistered

I have got 16.34 cut off mark in ME noe I under stood that 3 Nos Civil ME seat vacant in Tirunelveli univ branch in MBC Caste In this connection can I Join in ME And what is the procedure sie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?