8th May 2012, 10:01 PM
aathira123

Which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech Biotechnology after scoring 147 in GATE? I belong to SC category

sir,i belong sc and i have a gate score of 147...which all colleges can i apply for mtech biotechnology?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 25 in GATE Mechanical with 76.70 percentile(GM category)?
  2. How to do M.Tech after scoring 24.67 marks in GATE?
  3. What are the chances of doing M.Tech from government college like NIT after scoring 344 in GATE? I belong to general category
  4. Will I get any NIT after scoring 29.67 marks? Which other colleges can I apply for?
  5. In which colleges should I apply after scoring 301 in GATE electrical(OBC category)?
  6. Which college should I apply for M.Tech after scoring 398 in GATE in CS?
  7. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)? -- [New]
  8. Scholarship in M.Tech after 30.69 marks in GATE? Colleges to apply for?
  9. List of colleges in which I can apply after scoring 184 GATE score? I belong to SC category
  10. In which colleges can I apply after scoring a GATE score of 357 in computer science under OC category?
  11. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Government Colleges for M.Tech or PhD in Biotechnology taking GATE score for admission? I got 947 rank, 40.67 percentile and 381 score in GATE
  13. Can I get a seat for M.Tech CS&E in top 10 colleges after scoring 11832 rank in PGCET? I belong to OC category
  14. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 2500 in GATE(EEE)? How to apply for M.Tech?
  15. Admissions to colleges on gate score for OBC category?
  16. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  17. Can I get admission in IIT madras with 42.67 marks in GATE for biotechnology? I belong to OBC category
  18. Can I get admission in any of the NITs after scoring 27.67 marks in GATE exam? I belong to ST category
29th March 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech Biotechnology after scoring 147 in GATE? I belong to SC category

can you suggest, ALL INDIA RANK-1196, GATE SCORE -396 BIOTECHNOLOGY PAPAR , SHOUD I GET ADMISSION IN NIT OR ANY GOOD INSTUTIONS
16th April 2016, 03:19 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all colleges can I apply for M.Tech Biotechnology after scoring 147 in GATE? I belong to SC category

The name of best college for M.Tech Biotechnology after scoring 147 in GATE with SC category as given below:::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>
  1. Department of Biotechnology, Shri M. & N Virani Science College
  2. Department of Biotechnology, PES Institute of Technology
  3. Department of Biotechnology, Kumaraguru College of Technology
  4. Department of Biotechnology, School of Bioengineering, SRM University
  5. Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
  6. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University
  7. Department of Biotechnology, The Oxford College of Science
  8. Department of Biotechnology, R V College of Engineering
  9. Department of Biotechnology, Bannari Amman Institute of Technology
  10. Institute of Biotechnology & Allied Sciences, Seedling Academy
  11. Department of Biotechnology, Kamaraj College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?