9th May 2012, 12:26 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Mangalore University BCA 2nd Sem Computer Organisation and Architecture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The outline of the subject, Computer organization and architecture, delineates the concepts of the whole computer system including its hardware and software. The structural and functional intricacies of a computer are what this subject thrives on and the course deals with the organization and roles of the elements particularly. It takes into consideration the design of the CPU and RAM. Memory mapping and hierarchical representations of the same are also counted in it. This ultimately leads to the acquisition of knowledge about the designing of circuits and crafting of chips that is a prerequisite in computer firms. This, in turn, suffices for commercial construction and verification of digital chips. The learning substance lays down the practical and architectural blueprints with respect to the operating systems and depiction of information. The organization part also includes fundamentals of input and output that are hugely significant in handling computer systems. Thus, the subject has wide scope in its respective domain.

Related Questions:
  1. Pune University Information Technology 3rd Sem-Computer Organisation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. WBUT CSE 4th Sem Advanced Computer Architecture (CS 403) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Veer Narmad South Gujarat University-BCA Sem-I Introduction to Computers Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. WBUT, MCA, Sem I, Computer Organisation & Architecture (MCA 101) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. PTU MCA 3rd Sem-Computer System Architecture (MCA-301) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-4th Sem Computer Organization and Architecture exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. WBUT IT 4th Sem Computer Organization and Architecture (CS 404) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Gujarat Technological University MCA 2nd Sem-Computer Oriented Numerical Methods Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Mangalore University BCA 3rd Sem C++ and Object Oriented Paradigm Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. University of Pune, BBA, Sem I-Business Organisation and Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Am I eligible to appear in NIMCET with mentioned percentage in overall academics? -- [New]
  13. Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita Evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya -M.Sc in IT 1st Sem Computer Organisation and Architecture Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester of BCA course of Bangalore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Computer Programming-II (CP-2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mangalore University BCA 3rd Sem Data Structures Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Sathyabama University-B.Arch 1st Sem Theory of Architecture - I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Tamil Nadu Open University-MCA 1st Year-Introduction to Computer Organisation (MCA 06) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th May 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mangalore University BCA 2nd Sem Computer Organisation and Architecture Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

HOW I CAN BECOME TOPPER OF FIITJEE
17th May 2012, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Mangalore University BCA 2nd Sem Computer Organisation and Architecture Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

Msc entrance previous year papers of botany and zoology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?