9th May 2012, 11:16 PM
jagdeepsukhi

Where should I do 6 months Summer Training being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT stream?

i am pursuing B-tech with IT branch..what should i do in 6 month summer training and where from?

Related Questions:
  1. Which summer training program would be best for me? I am pursuing B.Tech in ECE stream
  2. How to apply for 6 months Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to do summer training in DMRC? I am pursuing B.Tech in Civil
  4. List of the top companies offering summer training for MBA(HR stream) students? I have done BBA with 68% marks and currently pursuing MBA with HR stream from LBSIMDS, Lucknow
  5. How to do summer training for 40 days? I am pursuing B.Tech in CSE 2nd year in Chitkara University
  6. Summer training in delhi for btech third year electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to approach for 6 months training at NBPGR?
  8. How to apply for summer training in ONGC in finance stream? I am pursuing PGDM from IMS Ghaziabad
  9. Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?
  10. Training process in all the reputed companies?
  11. Online knowledge about summer training in a company?
  12. Institute for 1-2 months training in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  13. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  14. Procedure to apply for 6 months Industrial Training in DRDO in Chandigarh being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of BE course?
  15. How can I apply for industrial training(for 6 months duration) in automobile sector in Mumbai? I am pursuing B.Tech(3rd year) with mechanical engineering stream
  16. Summer Training for B.Tech Mechnical Student
  17. Details about doing summer training in BSNL? How to apply? -- [New]
  18. How to do Summer Training in BHEL being a candidate pursuing 2nd semester of MBA course?
10th July 2012, 11:47 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Where should I do 6 months Summer Training being a candidate pursuing B.Tech in IT stream?

hello friend..!!!

->you have to do summer training for 6 months in some good company.
->if you want to take exposure from a company then i will suggest you to take the training from:-
*DRDO
*DOIT
*CSIO
->if you want to make some good projects than go for:-
*SEBIZ
*TCIL
*EME
->if you want some certification then join some institues.

thank u!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?