30th December 2011, 12:13 AM
rgkeepsmiling

Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?

Respected sir,
THIS RACHANA GUPTA. I AM DOING BE AND STUDYING IN 3RD YEAR IN EC BRANCH.I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM ISRO..I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS TRAINING.AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS FOR THE SAME.HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME SOON.
THANKING YOU.

20th January 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?

Respected sir
myself chandan kumar want to do summer training in ISRO,i want to know requirements to join isro.
thanking you
29th February 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Requirements to to do Summer Training in ISRO? How to apply for Summer Training in ISRO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of BE in ECE?

Respected sir,
I am VISHAKHA RAO student of electronics and communication branch 3rd year, scoring 67% upto 2nd year want to get summer training after completion of my 6th sem from ISRO.
Can i apply for this?and may i know what is the procedure for the same?
waiting for your reply,
thanking you.
25th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to do summer training internship at hal ahemdabad, suggest me the procedudure to apply
10th September 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

SIR I AM PAVANI, STUDENT OF ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING 3RD YEAR WITH 74% AS A AGGREGATE UPTO SECOND YEAR, I WANT TO GET SUMMER TRAINING AFTER THIS YEAR FROM ISRO
AM I ELGIBLE TO TAKE THE TRAINING AND PLESE TELL ME THE WEBSITE TO REGISTER FOR THAT
EXPECTING THE REPLY FROM YOU SOON
THANKING YOU.
20th October 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i m student of b.tech 3rd year(aerospace) i want to do training in isro.what's procedure to apply plz reply.my email add. Is [email protected]
20th October 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to do training in isro. I m 3rd year student of aerospace engineering plz tell me the procedure to apply there . My email add. [email protected]
15th December 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

I want to join a summer trg just after 2nd year i,e, pre 5th sem (may/jun 2013) in and around delhi on the basis of ECE students. Request guide me.
2nd January 2013, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do a summer training in bhel ,so what is the criteria for getting permission to do training .i am in 2nd year 3rd semester and hve scored 77 percentage in 1st year
24th February 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Im a student of B.Tech 3rd year Ece.I want to pursue my summer training from ISRO..plz give me the necessary info..i need it urgently.I always score above 8.5.
3rd March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Respect sir, my name is ASHUTOSH KUMAR. I am pursuing B.Tech from IT branch 3rd year. I want to pursue my internship training from ISRO. So please give me your opinion about this subject.
Thanking You.
5th March 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

how can i do summer training from isro??? iam a first year Bsc physics student..
6th April 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I AM DOING BE AND STUDYING IN 3RD YEAR IN EC BRANCH.I WANT TO DO SUMMER TRAINING FROM ISRO..I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THE REQUIREMENT FOR THIS TRAINING.AND ALSO WANT TO KNOW, HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS FOR THE SAME.HOPE YOU WILL REPLY ME SOON.
THANKING YOU.
26th August 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

sir/mam,
i am doing m.tech in remote sensing and in 2nd year i have to do training for 10 months. so i would like to know if there is any type of eligibility criteria or something else and how to apply for this.
thanking you.
22nd January 2014, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir.madam
i am student of mechanical engineering 2nd year want to summer training in strating of 3rd year,is it possible then how plz reply
thanking you..
Abhishek gupta
8th April 2014, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

respected mem/sir
I am doing b.e in ece 3 rd year. my id is [email protected] . i want to do summer training from isro. can u plz give information how to apply for this.
I supposed that u'll give me a reply soon
thanking you
23rd January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Respeted Sir, I am doing my 6th semester ,(B.tech.) from ECE branch and I want to do training for ISRO after completion of 6th sem. ,..
So please, suggest me Sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?