21st January 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Gross and net salary of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III?

What will be the gross salary and net salary of food corporation of india assistant grade III??

Related Questions:
  1. Gross and net salary of food corporation of India assistant grade III?
  2. Reference books for Food corporation of India exam 2015
  3. Detailed Syllabus to prepare for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  4. General & Technical syllabus and last year question paper of Food Corporation of India exam for Assistant Grade-III post?
  5. Food corporation of India previous years question papers for Assistant Grade III in Technical?
  6. Previous years question papers of Food Corporation of India for Assistant Grade III?
  7. Syllabus and model question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III General written test?
  8. What will be the Gross Salary for FCI Grade III Assistant?
  9. Previous years question papers of food corporation of India for Assistant Grade III(General)
  10. Biological Science syllabus and previous year question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III recruitment exam?
  11. Previous solved question papers of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III
  12. Which are the exam centers related to Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade II post?
  13. Question papers with answers of last 3 years?
  14. Information about FCI recruitment?
  15. How much is the Grade Pay of Assistant Grade III in Food Corporation of India? -- [New]
  16. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General) recruitment exam? Documents required to apply?
  17. Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?
  18. Previous years solved question papers of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade III? -- [Most Discussed]
25th March 2011, 05:45 PM
fciaspirant

Default Re: Gross and net salary of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III?

Hi,
Gross salary will come around 19K/month and net salary depends on the employee
19th August 2011, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Gross and net salary of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III?

why is AG III general posted at Depot in FCI but they say in the job profile that they have to work at ZO, HQ, RO n DOs.
29th November 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me books for assistant grade 3 recruitment for general,depot for part2 examination which is on feb 5 2011
please ......
29th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE SYLLABUS OF FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA GRADE 3 TECHNICAL(BIOTECHNOLOGY)?
26th August 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Gross and net salary of food corporation of India Assistant Grade III?

AG III (General) salary
1st November 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

what is selection process in fci lll grade and iv grade
7th February 2013, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 30marks in fci iii part - i. am i eligible part - ii exam or not ?
21st February 2013, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi after 3rd paper hw much tme wil tak n announce result n wht abut cpt
18th June 2013, 11:46 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be the gross salary and net salary of food corporation of india assistant grade III??
FCI Grade III Exam Eligibility Criteria:-

## To enter the AG-III (General) you need to be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.

## To enter the AG-III (Accounts) you need to have a bachelor's degree in commerce from a recognized university.

## To enter the AG-III (Technical) you can have a B.Sc degree in any one of the following subjects: Botany/Zoology/Bio-Technology/Bio-Chemistry/Microbiology/Food Science or you can also have a B.Tech/B.E. in Food Science/Food Science and Technology/Agricultural Engineering/Bio-Technology.

## To enter the AG-III (Depot) you just need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

## The upper age limit of general category candidate is 27 years and there is some relaxation for the following candidates:-
  1. SC/ST Candidates: 32 yrs.
  2. OBC Candidates: 30 years.
  3. PWD Candidates: 37 yrs.

## Exam Pattern For General, Depot and Accounts Cadres:-

There is Paper I and Paper II for the General, Depot and Accounts Cadres. For Paper I stress on the following areas: General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. For paper II stress on the following areas: Quantitative Methods and English Language & Comprehension.

## Exam Pattern For Technical Cadre.

There is Paper I and Paper III for the Techncial Cadres. In Paper I following sections needs special attention: General Intelligence, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language. For paper III stress on the following areas: Microbiology, Botany, Bio-Chemistry, Zoology, Bio-technology and Agriculture Engineering.

Hope this helps :-> :->
15th August 2014, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

i received an offer for technical assistant at fci..is it a gud job?shud i accept it??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?