15th March 2015, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?

Hello everyone,
Please tell me what is the syllabus for
the Food Corporation of India Assistant
Grade III (General & Depot) exam?
Kindly let me know asap.

16th March 2015, 05:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone,
Please tell me what is the syllabus for
the Food Corporation of India Assistant
Grade III (General & Depot) exam?
Kindly let me know asap.
I have attached the syllabus for Food Corporation of India so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Full Syllabus of FCI Exam.pdf(62.5 KB, 87 views)
31st March 2015, 01:11 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus of Food Corporation of India Assistant Grade-III(General & Depot) recruitment exam?

Actually the selection process for the Food corporation is bit different when compared with other exams and you need write written examination as well as Interview.The selected candidates in the written examination will be called for the Interview.

For FCI Assistant grade III you need to study the Four sections and they are
1.Quantitative Aptitude

2.General Knowledge

3.English

4.Reasoning

Above Four sections will be based on the general topics like Profit loss ,Percentages, Mensuration,Time and work,Time and Distance ,Boats and Streams ,Averages and etc.,

To prepare for reasoning you need to focus on Coding and Decoding,Alphabetical series,Numerical series,Puzzles ,Seating arrangements etc.,

Coming to G.K you need to prepare the Current affairs both national and international,Capitals and Currencies,Books and Authors,Sports ,Abbreviations,P.M and Presidents etc.,
31st March 2015, 08:51 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Only Paper I will be conducted for Assistant Grade III, General and Depot section as you preferred so that you need to know the syllabus of Paper I and try to secure marks as much as possible to be in the merit list and to be on top to be selected finally for further recruitment process.

There would be paper I conducted in examination and duration of the Paper will be 90 minutes for 120 multiple choice questions and questions will be asked on :

General Awareness, General Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, Data Analysis, English Language, Computer Proficiency, General Knowledge, General Intelligence, Current Affairs and Events, Numerical Ability, Data Interpretation.

So these are the subjects and finally you have to prepare for following subjects which includes all the mentioned subjects :

Quantitive Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Language and Comprehension and General Knowledge with Current Affairs.

You must start preparation for this examination right now because examination date can be declared any time which is why do not wait for exam date and just start preparation with the help of previous year papers and some good books based on current examination pattern.

I have listed some good books which will definitely be helpful for you in preparation :

R. Gupta's AG III General and Depot guide for Paper I

Dhankar Publication practice book for Paper I

Kiran Publication Practice book and guide for Paper I and II

Arihant Publication FCI AG III Paper I master guide

You have to buy these books and solve all the practice tests and previous years papers again and again then you can pass this exam with good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?