17th May 2012, 10:24 PM
dsadfas

What branches will I get after scoring 5615 rank in KIITEE?

my rank in kiitee 2012 is 5615 . what branches will i get?please answer soon.

29th August 2012, 02:45 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What branches will I get after scoring 5615 rank in KIITEE?

The first most important thing you should remember is that together with your rank in entrance examination your class 12 aggregate marks is also very important. It plays a crucial part in making you eligible to get admission.

After qualifying KITEEE you are eligible to apply for admission in the following courses.

Branches/Disciplines in Engineering:
Civil Engineering
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Computer Science and Electronics
Electrical Engineering
Aeronautical Engineering
Information Technology
Automobile Engineering
Print Engineering
Mining Engineering, etc.
AND
Biotechnology.

Which branch you can get depends on the institution where you are applying. Whether you fall under their eligibility criteria for the programs you choose or not and it also depend on you. Which branch suits you more? It is not something you chose out of fun, your entire career depends on this. Hence, i would advise you to give second thought to which ever branch you chose.

If your Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) aggregate percentage is 65% or more and if you class 12 aggregate percentage is 65% or more than you can chose any of the above mentioned branches except Biotechnology. For Biotechnology you will have to have Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Rest the eligibility criteria is same.

Through KITEEE 2012 you can also get admission in the below mentioned program:
BCA/BBA
MCA
MBA
MBBS
BDS
B.Sc
M.Sc
BA. LLB/BBA LLB/B.Sc LLB
Master Of Law
Bachelor of Film and Television Production
Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)

With so many options and without knowing your subject combination in class 12 and your class 12 aggregate marks it is not possible to say which branches you are eligible for.

For reference to know about the branches and degree programs you can do visit the official website of KIITEE:
http://kiitee.ac.in/2012/admission_policy.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?