31st May 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

What is the scholarship we get after scoring 545 rank in KIITEE?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I chandra prakash has scored 545 rank in kiitee i want to know about the scholarship and what will be your fee structure after scholarship? Do anyone know about the details on this? Can you please share the information with me soon as possible?

Thanks!

6th June 2015, 05:56 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scholarship we get after scoring 545 rank in KIITEE?

There is no reduction in the fee structure. Scholarship amounting to 36000 will be given to the student who tops KIITEE and joins the institute. Since you have not topped, so if you are the first one as per the ranking of KIITEE to join KIIT university, you will get a scholarship of 36000. If you are second or third in the similar manner you will get 24000 and 10,000 as scholarship money. This year the amounts might get revised so you need to check this out before your orientation program. If you are eligible, you will be called and informed about the scholarship.
8th June 2015, 01:42 PM
Sam James

Default Re: What is the scholarship we get after scoring 545 rank in KIITEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,
I chandra prakash has scored 545 rank in kiitee i want to know about the scholarship and what will be your fee structure after scholarship? Do anyone know about the details on this? Can you please share the information with me soon as possible?

Thanks!
Only topper students will be provided tuition fee waiver scheme in which a nominal amount of fee should be payed. If you have become the topper in the stream then you could get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?