19th May 2012, 12:17 AM
Anusree Nambiar

What is the minimum marks required to get in NIT Calicut for B.Arch by state quota?

Sir,
What is the minimum mark required to get in nit Calicut for b arch by state quota? i got 184 mark except drawing mark in b arch.. is there any possibility to get in nit calicut for b arch by state quota?

13th June 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get in NIT Calicut for B.Arch by state quota?

minimum rank required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT calicut for B arch ?
14th June 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required to get in NIT Calicut for B.Arch by state quota?

sir, i got state rank 142 in aieee barch.is there a chance for me to get in nit calicut?
11th July 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

sir,igot state rank103 in aieee barch is there a chance for me to get in nit calicut
11th July 2012, 10:35 PM
Anusree Nambiar

sir, i got a state rank of 75 in b.arch... so is there any chance for me to get in nit calicut???
4th April 2013, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

sir,minimum marks required in jee to join in trichy nit?
10th April 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
What is the minimum mark required to get in nit Calicut for b arch by state quota? i got 120 mark except drawing mark in b arch.. is there any possibility to get in nit calicut for b arch by state quota?
3rd July 2013, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got 195 marks for b arc(jee main paper 2).Will i get admission to Nit,Calicut?I belong to general category
12th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the procedures to get admission to B Arch in NIT Calicut and what was the minimum mark for 2013 admission.
Please inform to [email protected]
Regards.
Ajith.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?