23rd April 2011, 10:17 PM
shzn

Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?

sir,
what is the minimum mark to score in aieee to get cs branch in nit calicut according to previous year. also please give me some tips to get good rank

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  2. Minimum marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  3. How may I get admission in NIT Calicut? Can I get Mechanical or Electrical branch in NIT Calicut? My AIEEE AIR is 11800
  4. What is the score required in AIEEE? What should be the score to get the branch of my choice?
  5. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut? I want to get a seat admission in ECE
  6. Minimum marks required in JEE Main to get Mechanical branch in NIT Kurukshetra? -- [New]
  7. Minimum marks that a ST candidate have to score in AIEEE to get admission in NIT?
  8. Minimum marks required to get NIT Calicut university for B.Arch by state quota?
  9. Minimum marks required to get a seat in NIT Hamirpur in Mechanical Branch? I want to appear in AIEEE
  10. What is the minimum marks required to get in NIT Calicut for B.Arch by state quota?
  11. What's the required marks to get admission in NIT calicut?
  12. Marks required in AIEEE to get admission in NIT? Minimum marks required to achieve the goal? I am studying in 11th class -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Score required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Calicut?
  14. How much I can score in EAMCET-Engineering if prepare from previous question papers?
  15. How much rank is required for EC branch in Kerala engineering college? AIEEE rank required for admission in NIT Calicut? List of best engineering colleges in Kerala where EC is available?
  16. Can I join mechanical engineering in NIT Calicut after scoring 180 marks in AIEEE
  17. How much marks should I get in EC to join NIT calicut? Is there 50% reservation for Keralites in NIT Calicut?
  18. What is the minimum marks required for NIT Calicut?
21st July 2011, 03:14 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?

it does not depend not number it depends on your rank if your rank is under 15000 you can get a seat in calicut with general quota.it may require above 200 number for that calicut.
best of luck!
28th July 2011, 09:20 PM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shzn View Post
sir,
what is the minimum mark to score in aieee to get cs branch in nit calicut according to previous year. also please give me some tips to get good rank
dear friend,
the minimum marks required for getting admission in computer science branch in nit college varies in every nit college.
if you are willing to take admission in any nit, then your rank must be under 20,000.
at this rank you will surely get admission in nit with computer science.
all you will have to do is to fill all the nit colleges in central counselling.
3rd August 2011, 05:19 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Minimum marks required to score in AIEEE to get CS branch in NIT Calicut? Previous years question papers along with the tips?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shzn View Post
sir,
NIT Calicut (Required Rank):

2010--->> CSE: General-9198 SC-83088 ST-163703 OBC-17844

2009--->> CSE: General-9085 SC-68718 ST-118038 OBC-13270

For Tips On how to study & Study tips:

Check out this Post: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/gener...tml#post919495 by {{{[email protected] }}}

Regards,

Nik
22nd September 2011, 12:00 AM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

dear friend,
the minimum marks required for getting admission in computer science branch in nit college varies in every nit college.
if you are willing to take admission in any nit, then your rank must be under 20,000.
at this rank you will surely get admission in nit with computer science.
all you will have to do is to fill all the nit colleges in central counselling.
20th November 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks&rank in aieee to get into nit tirchy eletrical/aerospace branch?.
5th April 2012, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

MINIMUM marks req in aieee for admission to aeronautical engineering?
5th May 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i am from satna m.p belong to obc category how much minimum marks to be obtained in iaeee to get manit
10th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I got state rank 8090 in Kerala for AIEEE. Will I get admisission in Calicut Nit
3rd August 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission on nit calicut through kerala entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?