20th May 2012, 11:30 PM
barunkasana2

Syllabus and sample question papers of Chargeman grade II conducted by DGQA?

plz send the syllabus and sample paper of chargeman grade II CONDUCTED BY DGQA .my email id is [email protected]

31st January 2013, 08:53 AM
shrikantpandey2009

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Chargeman grade II conducted by DGQA?

I am going to attend chargeman (electronics )The Controller, Controllerate of Quality Assurance (Electronics), exam in jabalpur at 17 feb If anybody have the previous year question paper
please send to this mail id: [email protected]
6th April 2013, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and sample question papers of Chargeman grade II conducted by DGQA?

Please snd me last 10 yrs question papers with answer for ordnance factory exam. My mail ID is [email protected]
26th June 2013, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus and sample question papers of JUNIOR Chargeman MECHANICAL

Please snd me last 10 yrs question papers with answer for ordnance factory exam. My mail ID is [email protected]
1st September 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

syallabus and sample paper for ghargemen mechanical. emain id [email protected]
8th September 2013, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
please send a model paper and syllabus chargen man mechanical engg.my mail id [email protected]
21st December 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
Please send me model papers and syllabus of chargeman technical.
My email id:[email protected]
5th January 2014, 10:44 PM
sivanya

sir...
please send me previous/model exam papers of chargeman grade 2 technical to my email id i.e, [email protected]
9th January 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

dear sir...
please send naval chargeman grade 2 technical previous question and answer send my e-mail id ,[email protected]
14th January 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

sir...
please send naval chargeman-2(mechanical) previous question and answer and syllbus please send my e-mail id , [email protected]
16th January 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

sir

please send naval chargeman-2 (mechanical) previous qustion and answers and syllbus please send my email id,
[email protected]
19th January 2014, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

Sample papers/study material for
the post of Chargeman II
(Mechanical)?
Sir,
I have passed 3 years diploma in
electrical & electronics enggnering
Please tell me where the sample
papers/study material for the post of
Chargeman-II (Mechanical) is to be
purchaged or download from the
web.site. Please tell me the author
of the book.
Yours faithfully,
sai giridhar
24th March 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i please send me previous year papers and syllabus for Chargeman (electrical/power) in Naval Dockyard Mumbai on my id :

[email protected]

thanks in advance.
18th August 2014, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir
Please send me the model solved paper of Chargeman mech.engg. My email id is- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?