1st June 2010, 10:19 PM
Avilash Mihir Baruah

Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

respected,sirs/ma'ams i'm a student of dps ,guwahati who has just passed his C.B.S.E. 10th with a 8.8 grade point and percentage 85%(with A1 grade in science and maths) and has taken up science.... with PCM...... i have always wanted to join the defence services ... i wanted to know the syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C.......

P.S:-i also wanted help with some sample papers or entrance related question...

2nd June 2010, 01:22 AM
angelica101

Default Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

Hi, you could follow this link and click on examination to get the information regarding the syllabus dates and sample papers..all the best
http://www.upsc.gov.in/
2nd June 2010, 07:54 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

The examination for the admission on 30th June 2010 in National defence academy and Naval Academy will be held on 22-08-2010.
The sylabus for NDA exam

Paper-I Maths (300 marks)
Arithmatic, mensuration, algebra, geometry,
Triginometry and statistics.

Paper-II General ability

Part A- English (200 marks)
Part B- General knowledge (400 marks)

Section A- Physics (25% weightage)
Section B- Chemistry(15% weightage)
Section C- genaral science (10% weightage)
Section D- History (20% weightage)
Section E- geography (20% weightage)
Section F- Current event (10% weightage)

You will need to go for a four year course in B.Tec after joining Naval academy.
2nd June 2010, 12:09 PM
Amritansu subh

Dear this is a good job and following may give you yhe requsite information
National Defence Academy Examination (II) - NDA Syllabus 2010 - Page 2
Paper-I Mathematics (Code No. 01) (Maximum Marks - 300)

1. Algebra:

Concept of a set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws. Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation.

Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers - basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa.

Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs.

Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its application. Logarithms and their applications.

2. Matrices and Determinants:

Types of matrices, operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinant. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications - Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer's rule and by Matrix Method.

3. Trigonometry:

Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications - Height and distance, properties of triangles.

4. Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions:

Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic.

Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. Angle between two lines and angle between two planes. Equation of a sphere.

5. Differential Calculus:

Concept of a real valued function - domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits - examples. Continuity of functions - examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of a function at a point, geometrical and physical interpreatation of a derivative - applications. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect of another function, derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.

6. Integral Calculus and Differential equations:

Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals - determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves - applications. Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of a differential equation, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types - examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.

7. Vector Algebra:

Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of vector, scalar product or dot product of two-vectors. Vector product and cross product of two vectors. Applications-work done by a force and moment of a force, and in geometrical problems.

8. Statistics and Probability:

Statistics: Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution - examples Graphical representation - Histogram, Pie Chart, Frequency Polygon - examples. Measures of Central tendency - mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation - determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.

Probability: Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability - classical and statistical - examples. Elementary theorems on probability - simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes' theorem - simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.

General Ability Test for National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam 2010

Paper - I General Ability Test (Code No. 02)(Maximum Marks-600)

Part ‘A’ - English (Maximum Marks 200). The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like : Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.

Part ‘B’ - General Knowledge (Maximum Marks-400)

The question paper on General Knowledge will broadly cover the subjects : Physics, Chemistry, General Science, Social Studies, Geography and Current Events.

The syllabus given below is designed to indicate the scope of these subjects included in this paper. The topics mentioned are not to be regarded as exhaustive and questions on topics of similar nature not specifically mentioned in the syllabus may also be asked. Candidate’s answers are expected to show their knowledge and intelligent understanding of the subject.

Section ‘A’ (Physics)

Physical Properties and States of Matter, Mass, Weight, Volume, Density and Specific Gravity, Principle of Archimedes, Pressure Barometer.

Motion of objects, Velocity and Acceleration, Newton’s Laws of Motion, Force and Momentum, Parallelogram of Forces, Stability and Equilibrium of bodies, Gravitation, elementary ideas of work, Power and Energy.

Effects of Heat, Measurement of temperature and heat, change of State and Latent Heat, Modes of transference of Heat.

Sound waves and their properties, Simple musical instruments.

Rectilinear propagation of Light, Reflection and refraction. Spherical mirrors and Lenses. Human Eye.

Natural and Artificial Magnets, Properties of a Magnet, Earth as a Magnet.

Static and Current Electricity, conductors and Non-conductors, Ohm’s Law, Simple Electrical Circuits, Heating, Lighting and Magnetic effects of Current, Measurement of Electrical Power, Primary and Secondary Cells, Use of X-Rays.

General Principles in the working of the following :

Simple Pendulum, Simple Pulleys, Siphon, Levers, Balloon, Pumps, Hydrometer, Pressure Cooker, Thermos Flask, Gramophone, Telegraphs, Telephone, Periscope, Telescope, Microscope, Mariner’s Compass; Lightening Conductors, Safety Fuses.

National Defence Academy Examination (II) - NDA & NA Exam II 2010 Syllabus
REGARDS
**AMRITANSU**
2nd June 2010, 12:28 PM
wasimkhanaec

hi friends i m providing you the link for thr syllabus go for it and best of luck for thr future
http://upsc.gov.in/exams/notifications/cpf(ac)-2010/appendix1.htm#PageTop
2nd June 2010, 01:31 PM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

dear avilash ,
as u have interest in science and maths as well so u can definitely go for nda.
every succesive year,competition is incresing in this exams.
and also i want to ensure you that you must have to work dedicately to get success in it.
syllabus of the two exam has same as that for 11th and 12th cbse for pcm but there is also a general ability test and i think buying a book of nda published by arihant will definitely help you in getting an idea of patterns of questions asked in it .

best of luck !!!!!
2nd June 2010, 01:32 PM
pallavsaket

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

Go through employment news(a weekly news paper).................also,visit site of u.p.s.e..........................u may also,use google search for sample paper & past yaer question papers of n.d.a.-n.a. Exam..................u may buy books of different publishers in this regard..........

Gud luck & hav a bright future..........
2nd June 2010, 04:36 PM
Akshara V

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2010 has been finished on 18/4/2010.
You can apply for N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2010. which is conducting on 22/08/2010.

you can get sample question papers and syllabus from the following links

1.http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examinations/national_defence_academy_nda/NDA-NA-Examination-II-Syllabus.html

2.http://careerairforce.nic.in/modelquestions.htm
2nd June 2010, 05:56 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

It is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year, notifications are generally announced in the month of September and in October, in Employment News and all leading news papers.

Syllabus:

There are to papers i) General Ability Test is off 600 marks and consists of subjetcs- Physics, Chemistry,English of class 11 & 12, Basic topics of History, Geography, Economics, General Knowledge, Civics which you can also find in class 10th syllabus of CBSE board and ii) Mathematics of class 11 & 12 of CBSE board.

Details Topic wise syllabus are given in Employment News, however take a look of current syllabus from HERE

Sample Papers:-

Checkout some sample papers from following links-

http://www.coachingindians.com/quest...NDA_GAT_09.pdf

http://www.coachingindians.com/quest.../NDA_MATHS.pdf

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...on-paper-2008/

http://www.onestopias.com/downloads/nda.pdf

Regards

~Faiyaz~
2nd June 2010, 06:02 PM
sarath menon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avilash Mihir Baruah View Post
respected,sirs/ma'ams i'm a student of dps ,guwahati who has just passed his C.B.S.E. 10th with a 8.8 grade point and percentage 85%(with A1 grade in science and maths) and has taken up science.... with PCM...... i have always wanted to join the defence services ... i wanted to know the syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C.......

hai ther i am sarath!!1
so u r intrested in defence!!! gud! the sylabus is the same as that of the +2 sylabus the phy chem maths are the same but the exam contains english and also history geography and general knowledge!!!!!! the exam wil test ur sence of indian history !!!!! work hard!!! the easy part is the exam then comes the tough physical test wich will really make u cry for ur mom!!!!! make sure u r fit to the task!!!
al d best.....
2nd June 2010, 08:17 PM
lonelyryan

Default Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

Date of Notification/Last date for receipt of applications: 18th March 2010/ 19th April, 2010
Date of Commencement of examination and its duration: 22nd August 2010 (One day)
Minimum academic qualifications prescribed:
(i) For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
(ii) For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age Limits: 16 ˝ - 19 years -
Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July 1992 and not later than 1st January, 1995 are eligible".
Remarks: Candidates appearing at the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination also eligible to compete subject to certain conditions. Details
also check out NDA Entrance Exam CD and Previous Years Solved Question Papers
10th June 2010, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

hi i am abhishek .. i am doing my btech in 1st yr... i m interested in indian army.. so i want to appear in nda exam.. so i want to know that when i collect d nda form which takeplace this year.... plz sen d notified date n other importat notification to my email id- [email protected]..
24th October 2010, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

results of nda exam held on 22/08/2010
25th October 2010, 01:42 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

NDA II which was held on 22.08.2010 are yet to announced.

Generally it take more or less 90 days to announce the result.

However, keep visiting UPSC's official site- http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Results will be decleared there.

And also will be published alongwith whole details in Employment News.
25th October 2010, 03:09 AM
babydoll

Hi!
NDA-NA exam conducted by upsc every year in the month of september and october. The notification will be published in employment news. so keep checking employment news for this purpose.
The paper generally consists of two parts. In first part physics,chemistry,english,social studies,general knowledge subjects are asked,which will be of 600 marks.
The second paper consists of mathematics of 10th and 12th level.
so for getting into it you need to solve out all these subject with through study.

You can download all the sample papers from the given links:
.http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examinations/national_defence_academy_nda/NDA-NA-Examination-II-Syllabus.html

So prepare well for it. best wishes...
25th October 2010, 09:18 AM
bikenindia

Hi,
There are two papers.
1.Paper 1- Mathematics (300 marks)
Algebra, matrix determinants, trigonometry, analytical geometry,differential calculus, integral calculus, vector algebra, statics and probability.
2.Paper 2-General ability test (600 marks)
a. English (200 marks)
Grammer and usage, vocabulary, comprehension, synonyms and antonyms
b. General Knowledge (400 marks)
Physics
chemistry
General science
social studies
Geography
Current events

Good luck!!!!!!
25th October 2010, 11:11 AM
vikashini

i am doing ma first year be(eie) and i want to join a different college through anna university counciling for lateral entry and is it possible?
25th October 2010, 11:12 AM
vikashini

can girls apply for NDA exam and more over i have short sight problem........ how far its possible and i need the criteria and eligibility.
25th October 2010, 02:31 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

The following attachmnents will give you details of the syllabus...you need for NDA and NA exam

For more information please follow the link

http://www.upsc.gov.in

good luck !!
Attached Files
File Type: docx syllabus.docx(21.9 KB, 90 views)
26th October 2010, 12:56 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikashini View Post
can girls apply for NDA exam and more over i have short sight problem........ how far its possible and i need the criteria and eligibility.

No, girls are not allowed in NDA.

Only unmarried male not older then 19 years of age before commencement of training are allowed for NDA.

For girls can go through CDSE, in to join Army, as they will be trained at OTA.

Age limit for CDSE is 23 years.

Apart from CDSE, following options are also available for girls in defence services:-

Previously there was only SSC (short service commission) for girls in any of defence services weather Army,Navy or Airforce. But new rule passed in 2009 allowed female candidates both in permanent as well as Combat commission of IAF and Navy only.

2) Female candidates those who have following degrees can apply for IAF:-

B.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT).
M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT,CS)
BCA (Specially for female candidates).
MCA.
B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.)
B.arch (vacancy according to requirement).
Etc.

3) Expenses varies from course to course,B.sc is some what cheaper,B.tech is costlier etc.

4) There are following schemes for you to get into IAF:-

A) UES: university entry scheme,is meant for all male and female candidates those who have attend there first university degree,that is (Bachelor degree). Notification for it are released In Employment news.

B) SSC: short service commission,is ment for all male and female candidates those who have B.sc/M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,) or B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.) with atlest 60% aggregate including all semester.Notification for it are released In Employment news.

c) There are also some entry schemes which are meant only for Female candidates,notification for whic are released according to requirements in Employment News.

D) There is also entry scheme for Teaching,in Teaching cadre of all defence services. The minimum required qualification for which is a bachelor degree along with a B.ed degree with atleast 55% aggregate. Notification for it are released In Employment news.

Previously there was only SSC (short service commission) for girls in any of defence services weather Army,Navy or Airforce. But new rule passed in 2009 allowed female candidates both in permanent as well as Combat commission of IAF and Navy only.

2) Female candidates those who have following degrees can apply for IAF:-

B.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT).
M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,IT,CS)
BCA (Specially for female candidates).
MCA.
B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.)
B.arch (vacancy according to requirement).
Etc.

3) Expenses varies from course to course,B.sc is some what cheaper,B.tech is costlier etc.

4) There are following schemes for you to get into IAF:-

A) UES: university entry scheme,is meant for all male and female candidates those who have attend there first university degree,that is (Bachelor degree). Notification for it are released In Employment news.

B) SSC: short service commission,is ment for all male and female candidates those who have B.sc/M.sc (Physics,radio,electronics,) or B.tech/M.tech (civil,mechanical,electronics,electronics & talecommunication,Aeronautical etc.) with atlest 60% aggregate including all semester.Notification for it are released In Employment news.

c) There are also some entry schemes which are meant only for Female candidates,notification for whic are released according to requirements in Employment News.

D) There is also entry scheme for Teaching,in Teaching cadre of all defence services. The minimum required qualification for which is a bachelor degree along with a B.ed degree with atleast 55% aggregate. Notification for it are released In Employment news.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
26th October 2010, 01:11 AM
Ashwath23

The examination for the admission on 30th June 2010 in National defence academy and Naval Academy will be held on 22-08-2010.
The sylabus for NDA exam

Paper-II General ability

Section A- Physics (25% weightage)
Section B- Chemistry(15% weightage)
Section C- genaral science (10% weightage)
Section D- History (20% weightage)
Section E- geography (20% weightage)
Section F- Current event (10% weightage)
26th October 2010, 07:01 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Nda exams are conducted twice a year. One in the month of march-april and other in september. It contains the syllabus of class 11 and 12. However pattern is-maths(300) ,g.k(400) and english(200). The questions are not very tough.
26th October 2010, 08:19 PM
rahul katare

Quote:

the last date for filling forms of NDA(I) 2011 is 15 NOV 2010 and date of exam is 17 APR 2011
The sylabus for NDA exam

Paper-II General ability

Section A- Physics (25% )
Section B- Chemistry(15% )
Section C- genaral science (10% )
Section D- History (20% )
Section E- geography (20% )
Section F- Current event (10% )
the cut off for exam is about 40% and you should require 60% for getting call up letter for SSB(services selection board)
prepare well
hope you will be selected
best of luck
26th October 2010, 09:36 PM
rahul katare

Smile Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

the last date for filling forms of NDA(I) 2011 is 15 NOV 2010 and date of exam is 17 APR 2011
The sylabus for NDA exam

Paper-II General ability

Section A- Physics (25% )
Section B- Chemistry(15% )
Section C- genaral science (10% )
Section D- History (20% )
Section E- geography (20% )
Section F- Current event (10% )
the cut off for exam is about 40% and you should require 60% for getting call up letter for SSB(services selection board)
prepare well
hope you will be selected
thank you
25th November 2010, 06:23 PM

Question Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

Quote:
when will the nda exam result announce.please reply me i want to know my result
26th November 2010, 04:07 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

NDA II which was held on 22.08.10 results for written test are yet to be announced.

Since, 90 days are all past result are expected to be announced soon, in Official site of UPSC and Employment NEws.

Keep checking this link:- http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams/exams.h...tten%20Results]

Regards
~Faiyaz~
26th November 2010, 05:00 PM
sandipk
Senior Member+

Hello,

syllabus for N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C:

Paper-I Mathematics
(Maximum Marks - 300)

1Algebra :
Concept of a set, operations on sets, Venn diagrams. De Morgan laws. Cartesian product, relation, equivalence relation. Representation of real numbers on a line. Complex numbers - basic properties, modulus, argument, cube roots of unity. Binary system of numbers. Conversion of a number in decimal system to binary system and vice-versa. Arithmetic, Geometric and Harmonic progressions. Quadratic equations with real coefficients. Solution of linear inequations of two variables by graphs. Permutation and Combination. Binomial theorem and its application. Logarithms and their applications.

2.Matrices and Determinants:
Types of matrices, operations on matrices Determinant of a matrix, basic properties of determinant. Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix, Applications - Solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer's rule and by Matrix Method.

3.Trigonometry:
Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians. Trigonometrical ratios. Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae. Multiple and Sub-multiple angles. Inverse trigonometric functions. Applications - Height and distance, properties of triangles.

4.Analytical Geometry of two and three dimensions:
Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system. Distance formula. Equation of a line in various forms. Angle between two lines. Distance of a point from a line. Equation of a circle in standard and in general form. Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola. Eccentricity and axis of a conic.
Point in a three dimensional space, distance between two points. Direction Cosines and direction ratios. Equation of a plane and a line in various forms. Angle between two lines and angle between two planes. Equation of a sphere.

5.Differential Calculus:
Concept of a real valued function - domain, range and graph of a function. Composite functions, one to one, onto and inverse functions. Notion of limit, Standard limits - examples. Continuity of functions - examples, algebraic operations on continuous functions. Derivative of a function at a point, geometrical and physical interpreatation of a derivative - applications. Derivatives of sum, product and quotient of functions, derivative of a function with respect of another function, derivative of a composite function. Second order derivatives. Increasing and decreasing functions. Application of derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.

6.Integral Calculus and Differential equations:
Integration as inverse of differentiation, integration by substitution and by parts, standard integrals involving algebraic expressions, trigonometric, exponential and hyperbolic functions. Evaluation of definite integrals - determination of areas of plane regions bounded by curves - applications. Definition of order and degree of a differential equation, formation of a differential equation by examples. General and particular solution of a differential equation, solution of first order and first degree differential equations of various types - examples. Application in problems of growth and decay.

7. Vector Algebra :_
Vectors in two and three dimensions, magnitude and direction of a vector. Unit and null vectors, addition of vectors, scalar multiplication of vector, scalar product or dot product of two-vectors. Vector product and cross product of two vectors. Applications-work done by a force and moment of a force, and in geometrical problems.

8.Statistics and Probability :-
Statistics: Classification of data, Frequency distribution, cumulative frequency distribution - examples Graphical representation - Histogram, Pie Chart, Frequency Polygon - examples. Measures of Central tendency - mean, median and mode. Variance and standard deviation - determination and comparison. Correlation and regression.
Probability : Random experiment, outcomes and associated sample space, events, mutually exclusive and exhaustive events, impossible and certain events. Union and Intersection of events. Complementary, elementary and composite events. Definition of probability - classical and statistical - examples. Elementary theorems on probability - simple problems. Conditional probability, Bayes' theorem - simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space. Binomial distribution, examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.

Paper-II

General Ability Test
(Maximum Marks-600)

Part ‘A’ - ENGLISH (Maximum Marks 200). The question paper in English will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding of English and workman like use of words. The syllabus covers various aspects like : Grammar and usage, vocabulary, comprehension and cohesion in extended text to test the candidate’s proficiency in English.

Part ‘B’ - GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
You can refer official website:

all the best
26th November 2010, 05:38 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

Quote:

1. date of notification/last date for receipt of application : 16th OCT 2010/15 th november 2010
2. date of commencement of examination and its duration : 17th APRIL 2011 (one day).
3.minimum academic qualifications prescribed :
(i)for army wing of national defence academy : 12th class pass of the
10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent examination conducted
by a state education board or university.
(ii)for air force and naval wings of nda and for 10+2(executive branch)
course at naval academy:12th class pass of the 10+2 pattern of
school education or equivalent with physics and mathematics conducted
by state education board or a university.
4. age limit: 16 1/2 -19 years

sceme of nda entrance exam :
subject code duration marks

mathematics 01 2-1/2 hrs. 300

general
ability test 02 2-1/2hrs. 600

so a total of 900 marks . i am also providing you a sample paper . have a look at these.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GAT nda.pdf(926.6 KB, 88 views)
File Type: pdf mathematics2 nda.pdf(647.7 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf MATHS 1 nda.pdf(621.4 KB, 87 views)
26th November 2010, 10:01 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C?

THESE ARE THE INFORMATION YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR.

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2011

notification date: 16.10.2010
last date to fill up:-15.11.2010 (MONDAY)
date of exam:17.04.2011 (SUNDAY)
N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(II), 2011
notification date: 09.04.2011
last date to fill up:09.05.2011 (MONDAY)
date of exam: 21.08.2011 (SUNDAY)

CLICK ON THIS LINK:-http://upscexam.com/upsc_examination...-syllabus.html
26th November 2010, 10:08 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
generally three month takes for publishing results,last exam was taken in the month of August 2010,result will be announced either this month or 1st week of december.

all the best.
26th November 2010, 10:11 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Quote:
dear vikashini,

Sorry to say ,no girls are allowed for NDA exam.But so many entries for women in defence.

All the best.
7th December 2010, 10:52 PM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
Result of NDA & NA II Exam held on 22/08/10

Result has been announced by UPSC.

I had attached the Press Release of Result as per official source of UPSC. Kindly find the attachment below.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
Attached Files
File Type: pdf NDA & NA II Result.pdf(100.8 KB, 104 views)
8th December 2010, 05:46 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

NDA-1 is conducted on 17th April,2011 and NDA-2 will be conducted by 22nd August,2011.

You can get the applications in the Head/central post office of your city.You can get all the information like

NDA Exam Date,NDA Exam Centers,NDA Eligibility,NDA Physical Standards,NDA Application Fee,NDA Application Form and other such details in the following link

http://www.upscexam.com/UPSC_Examina...e_academy_NDA/

You can even get your syllabus from the above link.

You can get the previous question papers in the below link

http://questionpaper.in/QuestionPape...ubid=581&bn=42

all the best
8th December 2010, 07:35 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Hi friend

NDA is application and test is going to conduct in 2011

*Feb 8 to Feb 22 they are giving the form, catch the full details, apply for that soon, don't miss that, it is conducted by the UPSC.

*It is all about the basic and general knowledge , daily work for 2 to 3 , sucess is yours

Good luck
8th December 2010, 04:31 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Syllabus and the dates of the two N.D.A-N.A exams conducted by the U.P.S.C
you could follow this link and click on examination to get the information regarding the syllabus dates and sample papers..all the best

good luck.
8th December 2010, 05:32 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

In NDA exam generally reasoning, maths, english and G.K is asked.
9th December 2010, 09:36 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
hi vikashini NDA is not for girls !!This is only for Boys !!
Donot worry girls can join armed force after doing any graduation for SSB i.e short service commission!!! Prepare for that!
31st January 2011, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is sushant very much intrested to join india air force curretley i am studing in class 12 with pcmb can some body tell what is require tn become pilot in the indian air force?
11th March 2011, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off mark in political science in nda
9th April 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

now i am in 11 i want to join nda after 12 while now i am 16 years old
2nd June 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

WHEN IS RESULTS OF N D A EXAM
28th July 2011, 11:15 PM
kartikayan

Hi dear,

It is conducted by UPSC (http://www.upsc.gov.in) twice every year, notifications are generally announced in the month of September and in October, in Employment News and all leading news papers.

Syllabus:

There are to papers i) General Ability Test is off 600 marks and consists of subjetcs- Physics, Chemistry,English of class 11 & 12, Basic topics of History, Geography, Economics, General Knowledge, Civics which you can also find in class 10th syllabus of CBSE board and ii) Mathematics of class 11 & 12 of CBSE board.

Details Topic wise syllabus are given in Employment News, however take a look of current syllabus from HERE

Sample Papers:-

Checkout some sample papers from following links-

http://www.coachingindians.com/quest...NDA_GAT_09.pdf

http://www.coachingindians.com/quest.../NDA_MATHS.pdf

http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/...on-paper-2008/

http://www.onestopias.com/downloads/nda.pdf

Thanks
10th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

hi sir
i m vishabh and in Xth exams i hv scored 9.2% and now i hv taken science in XIth with PCM and i want to join air force so plz u sugest me syllabus and dates of NDA exams and also some sample papers...
thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?