22nd May 2012, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What will be my expected rank in ICET with a score of 95 marks? In which colleges I can get admission with this score?

i scored 95 marks in icet 2012, what is the expected rank and in which college can i get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks I should score to get rank under 5000 in ICET?
  2. What will be my expected rank in GATE Exam with a score of 50 for CSE stream? Can I get into IITs with this score?
  3. How much rank will I get after scoring 90-105 marks in ICET? Which are the top colleges in Warangal and Hyderabad?
  4. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  5. What will be my expected rank after scoring 152 in WBJEE medical? Can I get admission into a good medical college, Kolkata with this score?
  6. What rank can be expected with a score of 125/200 in MUOET
  7. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech(CSE) if expected to score 60 marks in JEE Mains and above 75% in 12th CBSE? Expected rank in JEE Mains?
  8. Gate-2011 cut off marks/score for admission in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. In which college I will get admission through counselling if scored 41.450 marks in TANCET-ME? Expected rank on this marks?
  10. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main? -- [New]
  11. Which government medical colleges are expected with a score of 174 in MHT CET?
  12. Do B+ Schools accept ICET score? Can I get through scholarship?
  13. Expected rank in JEE Main with a score of 180? Will I get any good colleges like NITs and IITs?
  14. In which colleges or NITs I can get with 42 marks with GATE score of 503 and rank of 4898 rank?
  15. List of the colleges according to ranking? My GATE score is 39.67
  16. Best college for me if I score 50,000 rank in ICET?
  17. How much rank I should score to get admission in government medical colleges of India
  18. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 29.21 marks in TANCET?
28th May 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my expected rank in ICET with a score of 95 marks? In which colleges I can get admission with this score?

i scored 126 marks in icet 2012 ..what can be my rank sir?
28th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be my expected rank in ICET with a score of 95 marks? In which colleges I can get admission with this score?

what will be my rank for a score of 135 - 139??
7th June 2012, 10:24 AM
jprakash_196

Keeping this year's ICET 2012 paper in view, getting a score of 135 - 139 is commendable....

You would definitely have an option to choose over top 15th colleges .... and if you have any reservation, then it can further give the option of choosing better college.

We are glad to assist you,
- Q.I.M.S.
12th July 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i got 84 marks.13122 rank.plz tell me expected colleges
28th May 2013, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What would be the rank in Icet 2013 for 90-100 marks? And what are the best colleges for that rank?
24th May 2014, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

I got 99 marks in icet 2014 .iam a reservation candidate bc-a(boy).sir
Sir please inform me do i get a seat in osmania university for mba
26th May 2014, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

You will not get the seat in Osmania University for this mark
and considering your reservation too.

You can expect a seat in some good colleges.
30th May 2014, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

What will be my expected rank in icet with score 115 marks ?
4th May 2017, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

I have got 115 marks in AP ICET, OC - girl.. Can you please tell me what rank I might get and in which colleges I may get seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?