23rd May 2012, 10:49 PM
Deepika tanwar

Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?

please send me the fee stucture for mbbs course 2012 in kalinga institute of medical sciences, bhubaneshwar soon as i have been called for the counselling on 17 june 2012

25th May 2012, 03:53 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepika tanwar View Post
please send me the fee stucture for mbbs course 2012 in kalinga institute of medical sciences, bhubaneshwar soon as i have been called for the counselling on 17 june 2012
The Fee Structure of MBBS program at Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences is as follows:

Total Program Fee:Rs. 2340000
Registration Fee: Rs.1000 Per Semester
Examination Fee: Rs.1000 Per Semester

The Tuition Fee is to be paid on Per-Semester basis.
Program Fee Per Semester: Rs.260000
6th June 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course in Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneshwar?

K S P Reddy I got Rank 840 in open category Counseling date 17/06/2012.Hoe much fee i have to pay.Please send the details.
19th December 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

how to get mbbs in kalinga institute of medical science in 2013??how to get admission??what is the fee structure in 2013????
18th February 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

is there any scholarship?
20th May 2013, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

please send me the fee structure of kalinga institute of medical science 2013. i have been called ther for councilling
7th June 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am very interested in your medical college for the MBBS course 2013.I qualified in NEET UG 2013.I just need to take direct admission in this college.Please send me whole total information of MBBS course 2013 on "[email protected]" by mailing as soon as possible.
11th June 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

my rank is 10800 (gen) in kiit . can i get admission mbbs/bds? please suggest.......(shreya)
8th November 2013, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

weather any exam centre in kerala for mbbs entrance test ?
14th January 2014, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee 4 mbbs in kimms?
22nd January 2014, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scolarship ?? If not how much v have to pay 4 d mbbs course in kims ,bhuvaneshwar
22nd February 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

i hav completed my m pharmacy i want to study phd can u plz send me the detail structure of fee and enterance
on [email protected]
19th March 2014, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

I want to take addmission in this college so I want fees structure and if there is any scholarship please include it in that structure also please be hurry
6th April 2014, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

sir i am a sc categorie student and i want to join kalinga callege for mbbs course through your entrance exam.. pls tell me if i qualify this exam then tell me the fee structure? reply me very soon pls..
11th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

sir i am a sc categorie student and i want to join kalinga callege for mbbs course through your entrance exam.. pls tell me if i qualify this exam then tell me the fee structure? reply me very soon pls
24th August 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

is the fee structure same for all ranks or any scholarship available for the top ranks in the entrance exam for medical ?
29th August 2014, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

sir direct entrance exam ke admission denge ki pmt clear krna jaruri h plz give me rply. [email protected]
10th December 2014, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
The Tuition Fee is to be paid on Per-Semester basis.
Program Fee Per Semester: Rs.260000

PL provide total cost (without hidden cost) per year including hostel charge (approx.) for MBBS course commencing from 2015

Nur Islsm
E mail ID : [email protected]
12th December 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

sir if i clear your entrance rxam thrn describe m
e fe and process of take admission and by aipmt i would like to take admisdin in you collrgr thrn mr fee chaty and procrss as early as soon
11th October 2015, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

If I got passed the entrance exam of kalinga institute of medical science,then should I pay any donation with the course fee?
27th June 2017, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I got 278 marks in 2017 NEET exam. Do I have the opportunity to get admission in your college. If yes, what is the fee structure?my mail [email protected]
30th June 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, What is theAnnual fees structure for MBBS course this year as I have qualified in NEET 2017. Please guide
4th July 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have qualify in NEET 2017 and interested to take admission in kalinga so what is the fees structure please guide me
19th July 2017, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir i have got 321 marks in Neet 2017 and i want to go through the process of getting a mbbs seat in KIIt. So can give the information about the fee structure. My email [email protected]
6th September 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have got 114 marks in neet examination 2017. I want to take admission in your college in payment seat. Please reply if it is possible for admission.Kindly give me the fee structure of whole session and other important information.
9th May 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I attempted NEET 2018 and was expecting a score of 280.Will it be possible to get a seat in kalinga a university.If yes please send me the procedure and fee structure to my e-mail: [email protected].
6th June 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

sir,I've scored 420 in neet 2018, will it be possible to get admission in kalinga university.if yes then send me your overall fee structure on my email- [email protected] as soon as possible and procedure of admission
6th June 2018, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

I've scored 420 in neet 2018 and interested to know about your overall fee structure by mailing me on my I'd [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?