28th January 2011, 01:47 PM
John Mathew 16762

MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala

Could I apply for the MBBS admission test on line?
Is there any entrance exam center in Kerala?

Related Questions:
  1. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  2. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore?
  3. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  4. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  5. How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?
  6. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  7. Previous years question papers for St Johns college Bangalore MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Maximum and minimum requirement to become a doctor after passing class 12th
  9. Syllabus and fee structure for MBBS course in St.Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  10. Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?
  11. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  12. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?
  14. Fee structure of St. Johns Medical College Bangalore for MBBS?
  15. Apart from EAMCET which all other entrance exams are there to pursue MBBS? -- [New]
  16. Will I get admission in any government medical college in Kerala after scoring 802 in Kerala medical entrance exam?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  18. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
31st January 2011, 08:04 PM
diego
Banned

Default Re: MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala

The notification for this year is not out yet,they take their own examhttp://www.stjohns.in/medicalcollege/ ...here is the official site
http://www.stjohns.in/medicalcollege/courses.html
last year the application was issued on 3rd march.
same will be this year arround... application window is open for one month approx.
30th May 2011, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala

can I get application form for mbbs admission in kerala?
17th June 2011, 09:59 AM
Unregistered

Is The Result is Published For St. Johns medical college ,Bangalore ?
1st July 2011, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

I ha passed 12 with 87%. I wish to research in AIDS and Cancer.can I do it after MSc in zoology or it is necessary to do MBBS.
8th October 2011, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

which and how many total exams i have to appear, for getting admitted in a MBBS medical college of MP.
24th October 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

details regarding the syllabus for MBBS ENTERANCE TEST
20th November 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admision in mbbs
18th December 2011, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

when u issue MBBS APPLICATION form?
29th December 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE MBBS ENTRANCE EXAMS WHICH HAVE EXAMINATION CENTRES IN KERALA ?
24th February 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE DATE OF ISSUE OF MBBS ONLINE APPLICATION FORMS OF ST.JOHNS MEDICAL COLLEGE,BANGALORE.
19th March 2012, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: MBBS entrance test for admission in St John's Medical College, Bangalore and other colleges of Kerala

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Mathew 16762 View Post
Could I apply for the MBBS admission test on line?
Is there any entrance exam center in Kerala?
how can I download the application foam...
2nd June 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

is the result of mbbs entrance test for 2012published?
20th June 2012, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

how can i know the result of entrance exam of mbbs?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?