8th May 2012, 08:23 PM
Chekame

What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?

I would like to know the fee structure for MBBS at St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?
  2. Fee structure of St. Johns Medical College Bangalore for MBBS?
  3. MBBS fee structure at St. Johns Medical College?
  4. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  5. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore?
  6. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  8. Fee structure for MBBS in government medical colleges at Bangalore
  9. Fee structure of MBBS at KIMS Medical College, Bangalore? Whether KIMS College has tie up with any bank for education loan? -- [New]
  10. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  11. Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?
  12. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  13. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  14. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  15. Fee structure for MBBS course in AIIMS and BJ Medical College of Pune?
  16. How many MBBS seats in government medical colleges in Mumbai? What is the fee structure for MBBS in government medical college? How to get admission for MBBS in government medical college?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  18. Previous years question papers for St Johns college Bangalore MBBS entrance exam?
9th May 2012, 06:04 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?

St. Johns Medical College, Bangalore

The fees structure for admission to the 2012-13 session at St. John's Medical College,
Bangalore, has not been declared yet by the institution.

It should be available on the institute's website as soon as the result of entrance exam
is published.

As per previous year admission (2011-12 session) the fees for MBBS course was,
around Rs.1,60,000/- per term.

You should keep regular track of the institute's website for updates in this regard.

http://www.stjohns.in/
6th September 2012, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?

Is it necessary to be a nerd to get a medical seat through entrance exam
16th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

My name is Pushpalatha.U i am doing B.Sc in correspondance can i get a admission for MBBS on the basis of B.sc
9th November 2012, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

can i take addmission without giving neet exam
9th November 2012, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chekame View Post
I would like to know the fee structure for MBBS at St. John's Medical College, Bangalore.
what is the fee str for mbbs in st.johns college bangalore for 5years?
20th March 2013, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees for the MBBS course commencing from the year 2013
20th April 2013, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff rank for st.johns college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?