10th April 2010, 09:55 AM
himashree

Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?

i would like to know the annual fee in st john's medical college for mbbs and the syllabus for 2011 exam and the ranking upto which students are selected plz let me know these details

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  2. Syllabus and fee structure for MBBS course in St.Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  3. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  4. MBBS fee structure at St. Johns Medical College?
  5. List of MBBS medical colleges in UP which are recognized by medical council of India? What is the annual fee structure?
  6. Fee structure of MBBS under COMEDK for various colleges? Annual fees and hostel charges? -- [New]
  7. What is the fee structure of MBBS at St Johns Medical College, Bangalore?
  8. Fee structure of St. Johns Medical College Bangalore for MBBS?
  9. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore?
  10. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. ST.Johns PG medical entrance exam: Any preference for RC christians? Fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure of private medical colleges of Karnataka?
  13. How to secure admission in St Johns medical College for MBBS course?
  14. What is the fee structure for St Johns medical college? Eligibility and the admission criteria?
  15. Can I get a seat in MBBS? What is the fee structure?
  16. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  17. Annual fee for MBBS after AMUPMDC medical entrance examination?
  18. Marks required to appear in MBBS entrance exam? Details of the marks and ranks for Seth GS medical college in Mumbai?
6th April 2011, 04:47 PM
dava

Default Re: Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?

Visit this site to know the details - http://www.stjohns.in/medicalcollege/ and on the left side of the site you can get the list of students selected , where you will get an idea.

for syllabus see the attachment .
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus - MBBS.pdf(396.1 KB, 185 views)
11th May 2011, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Annual fee structure in St. Johns Medical College for MBBS? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Upto what ranks are students selected?

pls tel me the fee structure of the college
9th June 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

medical entrance exam results of 2011
10th June 2011, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure of st john medical college?
22nd June 2011, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

pls tell me the fee structure for msc micro 2 year
14th September 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir,wat is the fee structure in mbbs?
2nd January 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus? what do v have 2 study 2 get in please reply
18th February 2012, 04:49 PM

How to get admission in st.john's medical college? What isw the annual fee structure?
10th June 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in any private medical college through aipmt rank 23450
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?