23rd September 2010, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?

what are the different entrance exams to be given inorder to get a seat for m.b.b.s in St.johns medical college,sarjdarpur,bangalore?do they offer any online entrace exams?when are the entrance forms to be filled?how much marks are required in h.s.c[12th]exam?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance exams be conducted for the entry in MBBS course in St. Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur and Bangalore? Do they offer an online entrance exam for the same? What's the criteria for the same?
  2. Is there any negative marking for St Johns medical college Bangalore?
  3. Marks needed to get a seat in PSG college? Can I get a seat through MBBS medical entrance? I want to do MBBS course in PSG college
  4. How will I get the application form for MBBS entrance test in St. Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  5. How to get the application form for MBBS seat from St Johns medical college?
  6. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  7. Entrance exams after 12th Biology? when and where to get various application forms for medical entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get online application form for St. Johns Medical College(MBBS)? Procedure to get the form?
  9. Which Medical Entrance Exam to give after 12th?
  10. Procedure to get admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission form? Which entrance exams do I have to appear? Last date of submission of forms and the annual fee structure?
  11. Is BCA exam possible online?
  12. How to get the application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS?
  13. What are the various medical exams and their eligibility criteria in Maharashtra?
  14. How can I study MBBS if completed 12th without Biology? -- [New]
  15. How may I get a seat in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? What's the procedure for the same? I have scored 93% marks in my 12th exam
  16. How to get application form of St. Johns Medical College for MBBS course? From where to get the forms?
  17. Am I eligible for MHT CET exam after doing BCA and scoring 41.60% in 12th? Will I get admission in any medical college for MBBS course? What is preference form? How does it help in getting admission in MBBS course?
  18. Date of submission of medical entrance exam forms? Minimum marks needed to get a government seat in MBBS?
10th March 2012, 08:27 PM
VISU1996

Default Re: Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?

I think they will take up a entrance test and eilibity is 60%marks in medical 12 you can buy their past papers or meet to this collage students and discuss with then you will know the formet.i think there was also a online service
3rd November 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which exams to give inorder to get a seat for MBBS in St Johns Medical College, Sarjdarpur? Do they offer online entrance exam? When to fill up the form? How much is the marks requirement in 12th?

can i get the previous year enterance exam question paper?
23rd May 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

I whant previous years question papers of st johns medical college. where did i get it??????
RESHMA ASHOK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?