26th May 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech PG CET application forms?

mtech pg cet application form...please tell me from where to get the forms

6th September 2016, 08:39 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: M.Tech PG CET application forms?

PGCET stands for Post Graduate Common Entrance. This exam is being conducted for admission of Karnataka and Non-Karnataka applicants to the First year or First semester of M.Tech, M.E and M.Arch. For this exam candidate must have passed B.Tech/B.E or equivalent examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Post Graduate Common Entrance exam conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority. As you want to know where you get the application form for Post Graduate Common Entrance here, I am going to tell you the same:

You will get the application form for Post Graduate Common Entrance in the official website of PGCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?