29th May 2012, 09:53 AM
anand zade

How to prepare for Pune University SET exam? List of Physics reference books?

preparation of pune university set exam send the list of physics reference books with authers name

10th October 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Pune University SET exam? List of Physics reference books?

which book is best for preparation of set exam of physical science
25th September 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for Pune University SET exam? List of Physics reference books?

which book should I refer for Physics SET exam conducting by pune university
1st February 2016, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

I am studant of M.sc physics .so give me the list of reference books for preparation of MH .SET exam.
28th July 2017, 02:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

SET (State Eligibility Test) is an entrance exam conducted by the state government for the assistant professors.

The exam pattern will be as follows:
- Paper 1: There are 60 questions in that 50 should be answered. The duration of the exam is 1 1/4 hours.The marks for the paper is 100.
- Paper 2: There are 50 questions and all questions should be answered. The duration of the exam is 1 1/4 hours. The marks for the paper is 100.
- Paper 3: There are 75 questions and all questions should be answered. The duration of the exam is 2 1/2 hours. The marks for the exam is 150.

Some of the best books for preparing to MH SET are admission entrance exam (MH SET) by M. Gagan, MH SET entrance exam by Sajit Kumar and MHE, a few books published by RPH editorial board & Arihant experts. You can refer to these book.
23rd August 2017, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

How do I crack the MH.SET in one year? because I have only 1 year to prove myself.please Give me the proper guidance.
13th March 2019, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

how do i crack set exam in library science & information new syllabus books for I st paper & library science please guide the books
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?