30th May 2012, 10:21 PM
rch91

Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?

Hello sir
i am Btech 4Th year student.I want to know about the universities offering mba in travel and tourism.Is this course beneficial??
CAT exam is necessary or not to get admission in MBA (travel and tourism)???

Related Questions:
13th July 2012, 12:16 AM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Default Re: Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?

yes this course is benificial and if u r interested in this you can go for it ...for this u have to write entrance also like cat...but in some universities they have thier own entrance exams..here are some top colleges and universities
1.IITTM,nellore
2.The School of Management, under the Centre for Tourism Studies of Pondicherry University
3.The National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management, Telecom Nagar, Hyderabad
4.The Department of Management Studies of the University of Kashmir
5.Dr. D.Y. Patil University, Pimpri, Pune
6.Pioneer College of Management
7.Lovely Professional University
8.Global Institute of management Science
9.National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management
10.st .johns college
15th February 2013, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?

sir, i am a graduate and have done one year diploma course in aviation and hospitality management from kingfisher academy, currently i am working in air india, and want to do mba in travel and tourism. so plz tell me which course is suitable for me
13th September 2018, 04:27 PM
iamAaliya

Yes, this course is beneficial. You need to prepare your self for the entrance exam such as CAT / XAT /NEST/ MAT etc. Go for good institutes. You must have 50% marks in graduation (any stream). Apart from this you need to clear any national level entrance exam. Many colleges offer this course in India. There are a few good colleges which offers this specialization. Those colleges are:
Christ University - Bangalore
Lovely Professional University - Punjab
Kerala Institute of Tourism & Travel Studies
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Gwalior
Indian Institute of Hospitality and Management - Thane
National Institute of Tourism and Hospitality Management - Hyderabad
Kerala Institute of Tourism & Travel Studies
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Bhubaneswar
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Noida
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Goa
Indian Institute of Tourism & Travel Management - Nellore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?