13th October 2011, 02:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in Travel and Tourism after completion of Graduation in BA English Honors?

i am a final year student of B.A. english hons.can i do mba in travel & tourism after my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get Job after completion of MBA in Travel and Tourism as a Fresher?
  2. Can I directly join MBA in Travel and Tourism after completing B.Com? List of job opportunities available after completing MBA in travel and tourism?
  3. Which course is better in travel and tourism by distance learning?
  4. How to take MBA after travel and tourism course? What are the job opportunities after MBA?
  5. What kind of posts are available in Ministry of Travel & Tourism after completing PG Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management? -- [New]
  6. Internship of 45 days in Kerala for MBA(Travel & Tourism) 2nd semester student?
  7. How to do PGDM in travel and tourism from IITTM Gwalior
  8. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  9. Entrance exams details to get into MBA in travel and tourism?
  10. BA in English honors after completing 12th in PSEB?
  11. How to do MBA in Travel and Tourism? Which are the best colleges in India?
  12. What is the value of doing MBA in Travel amd Tourism through Symbosis?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in HR & Travel and Tourism Management? Does this useful for me?
  14. Universities offering MBA in Travel and Tourism? Is this course beneficial? Is CAT necessary to get admission in MBA?
  15. Government colleges offering Graduation degree in Travel and Tourism course?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Travel and Tourism?
  17. How can I go for MBA in travel and tourism after B.Com Planning
  18. Scope for a government job in tourism course? -- [Most Discussed]
21st December 2011, 01:16 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Travel and Tourism after completion of Graduation in BA English Honors?

Yes after completion of your graduation you can certainly pursue the course of MBA in Travel and Tourism. There are several institution providing the course both in regular as well as private institutions. The minimum eligibility to appear for the entrance test is a graduation in any discipline.
22nd March 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBA in Travel and Tourism after completion of Graduation in BA English Honors?

This is a last year of mu graduation, after graduation i would like to do MBA in travel and tourism. Can you suggest me some colleges which are granted by AICTE/UGC.
30th August 2012, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

can i do MBA in travel and tourism after completing H.S.C or with IATA certificate form IITC institute?
24th October 2012, 04:33 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Dear aspirant,
It is possible to pursue the MBA course in Travel and tourism.
You qualification is enough to pursue this course.

The list of important entrance exams for the above mentioned course is as follows:
Common Admission Test - CAT
Management Aptitude Test - MAT
Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
IGNOU - OPENMAT
FMS - Delhi University
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
CET Maharashtra
TAPMAI - Manipal
NMAT – NMIMS

With the help of these exams one can get the best B-Schools across the country.

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
19th April 2013, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

what are chances of better placement (jobs) in mass comm, by studying in india or abroad?
10th June 2014, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation from BA english honours but unfortunately l have got only 40% . Can I do MBA in travel tourism management?
21st April 2021, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

I love to travel , what courses can I do after completing my graduation in English honours to get a job in which I can travel
28th April 2022, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA in travel & tourism after doing graduation from any other subjects
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?