31st January 2011, 03:32 PM
Sreelakshmi.R.M

Can I write Intermediate Group I exam in December if I take eligibility exam in March?

Can i write Intermediate Group 1 Exam in December 2011 even if take elegibility exam in March?

Related Questions:
  1. Intermediate group 1 exam in December 2011, after eligibility exam in March 2011?
  2. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma of 3 years?
  3. Can I register for intermediate course of CS for this December exam if I appeared for T.Y.B.Com exam in the month of March? What is the procedure and fee structure of the CS course?
  4. Am I eligible to write Group 4 exam after completing intermediate with 90%(MPC)?
  5. How to join ICWA course? I am a B.Com final year student
  6. What is the eligibility to write the Group I exam?
  7. Is it possible to write foundation course exam in December?
  8. Eligibility criteria for APPSC Group I and Group II Exams being a candidate having secured 42% in Intermediate and 58% in Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What exams can I write after BSc Agriculture to get a job? Eligibility criteria for writing Group I exam? Any special coaching required for the exam?
  10. Qualifications required for group I, II, III, IV?Which group can I write after completing 12th and writing BSc medical lab technician exam directly?
  11. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Group 1 & Group 2 Exams after BCA with 55% Percentage
  13. Eligibility to write TNPSC Group 2 exam
  14. Can I write NET exam again in JUNE if already cleared December exam? -- [New]
  15. How to join ICWAI or FCA course after completing B.Com CA
  16. List of various Group Exams for 10+2 pass candidates? What's the minimum eligibility criteria for Group 3 and Group 4 Exam?
  17. Eligibility to write Group Exam? What is the procedure for it?
  18. Can I write TET exam after completing intermediate(BIPC)
14th June 2011, 11:59 PM
spms

Default Re: Can I write Intermediate Group I exam in December if I take eligibility exam in March?

Hai.....
You can attend the exam even you are intermediate in march , but you can know the rules of this exams then you should select the exams times ... do well all the best sreelakshmi
16th June 2011, 10:52 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I write Intermediate Group I exam in December if I take eligibility exam in March?

ICSI Information in Breif !!

You need To Register at Least 9 Months Prior to Test Date.

So if you want to Write December Exam then yes you have to Write Eligibility Test by March !!

You can Do this by sending A DD of 250 Rupees for the Prospectus to ICSI.IN

You can Get More information on www.icsi.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?