20th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?

HI,
my son is student of chemical engineering studying at NIT Jalandhar in 04th semester. he wants to do internship during his semester break in jun-jul13 at bangalore.please suggest me how to and where to go for the same.
thanks
my EMail [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information about internship programme and procedure to join internship in reputed organisation?
  2. How to apply for 2 month internship while doing Biotechnology B.Tech from NIT Jalandhar?
  3. Will I get chemical engineering in NIT Jalandhar after scoring 190831 AIR, 50512 OBC rank?
  4. Will I get chemical engineering in NIT Jalandhar after scoring AIEEE rank of 190512?
  5. List of Chemical Industries which offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  6. List of companies offering internships to NIT Jalandhar computer science students? How to apply for them? Is it easy to get in most reputed companies?
  7. Last year GATE cutoff for admission in NIT Jalandhar?
  8. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  9. How to join in AIEEE college after scoring 33000 state rank in AIEEE?
  10. Where can I send the letter for summer internship? I am a student of MSc applied physics in NIT Jalandhar
  11. List of companies offering internships in Chemical Engineering?
  12. What is the procedure to apply for internship in IOCL?
  13. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Good organisation for summer internship in Chemical engineering?
  15. Will I be able to get NIT Jalandhar after scoring 20,000-25,000 in AIEEE? Can I get into any NIT?
  16. Companies offering Internship programme for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. How to pursue summer internship in ONGC, IOCI? I am a B.Tech Chemical Engineering student
  18. Should I take admission or wait for NIT's merit list ?I have got a call from NIT Jalandhar EC branch
17th April 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do internship after passing chemical engineering at NIT Jalandhar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI,
my son is student of chemical engineering studying at NIT Jalandhar in 04th semester. he wants to do internship during his semester break in jun-jul13 at bangalore.please suggest me how to and where to go for the same.
thanks
my EMail [email protected]
you can go to IIP dehradun for industrial training
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?