17th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses for B.Tech student after scoring 2279 category rank in AIEEE? What is the fee structure for the courses in PEC Chandigarh

hi!i am sanjay from punjab.i got 2279 category rank in AIEEE all over india.plz tell me about courses in B.Tech for me and also the fee structure for these courses in pec chandigarh.plz reply me.thanks

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in PEC Chandigarh? I have got 2279 category rank in AIEEE
  2. Which NIT can I get after scoring 16570 AIR, 2279 state rank in AIEEE?
  3. Will I get admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 1195 category rank?
  4. Can I get CSE seat in PEC chandigarh after scoring 33113 AIR?
  5. What is the rank required in AIEEE to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? Can I get through if I score 100 in AIEEE under defense quota?
  6. Can I get admission in PEC chandigarh after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE?
  7. Admission in Thapar and PEC after scoring 19361 rank in AIEEE?
  8. What can I expect under defence quota in PEC or UIET Chd after scoring AIEEE AIR of 82837
  9. Short term courses in Chandigarh or Delhi for B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation? Duration and fee structure of the course?
  10. Which college should I prefer in NIT Kurukshetra and UIET Chandigarh after scoring 12000 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC?
  12. List of colleges I can apply for B.tech with AIEEE rank 111223? Is any separate test available in PEC?
  13. Can I get admission in PEC after scoring a rank in AIEEE?
  14. Which are the courses offered to become an Aerospace Engineer after 12th? Fee structure of it?
  15. Which branch will I get after scoring 3408 rank in general category and 517 in Women category? What is the fee structure for B.Tech?
  16. What is the chance in PEC after scoring 44814 rank? -- [New]
  17. Minimum rank required in AIEEE to get into PEC Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
3rd May 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the courses for B.Tech student after scoring 2279 category rank in AIEEE? What is the fee structure for the courses in PEC Chandigarh

I want to know about the date and form of registration PEC Chandigarh.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?