Category 13510 ------
State Rank
Overall 55765 ------
Category 1617 ------
Category ST boy. Do I have a chance to get a seat in NIT Warangal

4th November 2012, 09:20 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Do I have a chance to get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 533426 AIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
All India Rank
Overall 533426 ------
Category 13510 ------
State Rank
Overall 55765 ------
Category 1617 ------
Category ST boy. Do I have a chance to get a seat in NIT Warangal
Hi

As you have not mentioned which exam are you talking about, it becomes difficult to guess that. However I am taking it to be the AIEEE with such high ranks that you have got.

First of all NIT's are the National Institutes of Technology and they are one of the most reputed technical institutions in our country.
The NIT's take there intake through the AIEEE marks and scores that the students perform.

AIEEE is another Entrance Exam i.e the All India Engineering Entrance Examination. Its conducted by the CBSE for this purpose of taking in students and granting admissions for the various NIT's and other colleges across the country.

As far as your rank is concerned which is way above the 500000 bar, I am really sorry to say that you will NOT get any seat or stream in any of the NIT's.
This is because the NIT's are filled up by the 5000 ranks and at maximum 10000 ranks if you have some quota.
But your rank would not lead you to any seat in any of the good colleges.

Please try in the private colleges or you can try again next year in AIEEE but with better preparations.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
5th November 2012, 06:31 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 533426 AIR

Hello Friend,

First of all , i would like to say that you do not have specified that in which examination you have secured this rank.

But instead of this , i think you are talking about the AIEEE.

As you have All India Rank of 533426 , its impossible for you to get admission in any of the engineering colleges as per your rank and here you are willing to get admission in NIT Warangal.

Then let me tell you that NIT Warangal is the Top most NIT in India and only those students get admission in it whose rank lies in between 1-500.

So , I suggest you to prepare well for AIEEE more and appear in the next year examination with a promise to rank better.

Hope the above mentioned will provide you the information you were searching for.
17th June 2013, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I have a chance to get a seat in NIT Warangal after scoring 533426 AIR

sir i got 24 marks in jee main paper 1 belong sc catagory(WB).can i get any nit college?please known me sir.
11th July 2013, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

my aieee marks r 50.and my rank is 517562 in india. state rank is 66939.In category ST my rank is 10911 and state rank is 1824. will i get seat in NIT warangal or Tiruchirapally??????
10th August 2015, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

should I apply for csab special round after scoring 35 marks in

jee main and 290 marks in 2 Bihar board and of sc catogary for any seats in good placement college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?