11th May 2013, 05:06 PM
swalith singh

How to do MCA through correspondence?

I want to do MCA through correspondence? So should i have to write pgcet or any other entrence test for this?[/B]

Related Questions:
  1. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Universities which have MCA correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  3. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  4. How to do correspondence MCA from PTU Jalandhar?
  5. What is the scope after MCA course in correspondence?
  6. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  7. Is MCA correspondence good enough in terms of job prospective?
  8. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  9. Which university is good for correspondence MCA? Detailed information about admission in 2nd year of MCA?
  10. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  11. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  12. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence? -- [New]
  13. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  14. Can MCA be done through correspondence? If so, is it valuable?
  15. Best university for correspondence MCA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  16. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  17. What's the value of MCA correspondence course from IGNOU? Will i be later eligible for further studies such as M.Phil and PhD?
  18. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
29th July 2013, 11:58 AM
nim@1990

Default Re: How to do MCA through correspondence?

Dear,

MCA is good for distance education so I think you MCA through regular is far much better than distance one, in terms of placement especially.

Eligibility criteria:
BCA degree or graduation in Science, Math, Engineering, Computing or related discipline

List of colleges provide MCA course through correspondence
Alagappa University,
Mahatma Gandhi University,
Mother Teresa Women's University,
Netaji Subhas Open University, North Orissa University,
Osmania University,
Periyar University,
Sikkim Manipal University,
Sambalpur University,
Indira Gandhi National Open University,
IASE University,
Kakatiya University,
Kurukshetra University,
Karnataka State Open University,
Madhya Pradesh Bhoj (Open) University,
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University,
29th July 2013, 05:18 PM
sunandas37

Quote:
Originally Posted by swalith singh View Post
I want to do MCA through correspondence? So should i have to write pgcet or any other entrence test for this?[/B]
For correspondence course u need nt write enterance, and the college are
Alfa education consultancy
ICE college
infinity education etc are the institutes which offers correspondence
10th August 2015, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to do mca i. Correspondence. I choose periyar university. How I apply periyar university for doing my course?
In correspondence?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?