20th June 2012, 05:17 PM
yaga ganeshan

Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students

are medical seats still available in the govt medical colleges of tamil nadu for foreign students as in the pass. I have been a student at thanjavur medical college 1977 batch - student from Mauritius

Related Questions:
  1. Will the Tamilnadu Government increase the medical seats?
  2. NRI quota for MBBS in government medical of Tamilnadu? What is the yearly fees in government medical college of Tamilnadu for NRI students?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. How many seats are are available in government and private medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  5. Number of Medical seats in Government colleges of Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the number of seats in Government Medical College in Tamilnadu? What's the medical cutoff for OBC candidates?
  7. School fees for foreign medical students in india
  8. How many seats are available in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
  9. Number of seats allotted for the candidates of OC category in Government Medical Colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How to get Medical seat under Ex-serviceman quota in Tamil Nadu Medical Colleges?
  11. Number of government medical college seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for MBC community quota? With 197.00 medical cutoff any chance to get medical college in merit?
  12. Number of government medical seats in Tamilnadu? What is the medical cutoff for BC community
  13. Total number of seats in MBBS in all government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  14. Possibility to get medical seat in government college in Tamilnadu after scoring 192 medical cutoff?
  15. Information about Tamilnadu medical seats? How many medical colleges seats are there in Tamilnadu?
  16. Tamilnadu government medical colleges for 196.5 cutoff scorer?
  17. Tamilnadu government medical colleges through counseling after scoring 194 medical cutoff?
  18. How many seats are there for MBC in Tamilnadu government medical colleges?
30th November 2012, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students

please i would like to know te tuition for human medicine and surgery in india and what are the qualifications for joining the university
16th August 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are medical seats available in government medical colleges of Tamilnadu for foreign students

i want to admission in this college is there foreign seat for mbbs and what 's the fees for mbbs
20th September 2015, 01:00 PM
karno das

I am a foreign student How can I apply to medical college in india?
16th August 2018, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

I am a Liberian seeking transfer from a government medical school in Morocco to India. How can I gain entry? Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?