21st June 2012, 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for Engineering after scoring 56% in Board Exams 65 marks in CET?

Will i get admission for engineering after scoring 56percentage in board exam and 65 marks in cet? Am i eligible

Related Questions:
  1. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
  2. Any chance to get admission into engineering after scoring less marks in CET?
  3. How can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring less marks in HSC and CET exam? Which institute is good for engineering?
  4. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  5. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  6. How to join engineering with computer science branch after scoring 61 marks in MT CET and 67% in 12th board
  7. Can I get admission for engineering after scoring 83 marks in MHT CET and -7 in AIEEE?
  8. Can I get admission in first year engineering after scoring 74 marks in engineering CET?
  9. How to take admission in Pune engineering college for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 92 marks in CET?
  10. Can I get admission in engineering colleges in Pune after scoring 49.67% in 12th board, 54 marks in MHT CET PCM and 25 marks in AIEEE?
  11. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  12. Can I get admission after scoring 80 marks in CET? -- [New]
  13. Can I get the admission in engineering college through MHT CET? I have 42% marks in 12th PCM group and scored 73% marks in MHT CET -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  15. How to take admission in Nagpur in engineering college after scoring 80 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Which college of engineering will I get after scoring 65 marks in MT CET and 75 marks in JEE mains
  17. Can I get admission in government medical college in Maharashtra for MBBS after scoring 104 marks in MHT CET exam?
  18. How can I take admission in VNIT college of engineering after scoring 85 marks in CET?
25th April 2013, 12:22 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission for Engineering after scoring 56% in Board Exams 65 marks in CET?

Dear Friend,
First the most Important thing to be noted that there are so many colleges that they give the admission to the Student directly on the basis of only there 12th Board Mark sheet even without considering there CET Exams Marks and not only these some even give the admission if student even failed by taking donations but its just wastages of your life and your Future,You will get the admission in such colleges but what will be the benefits of such Educations.
You will have the Bachelor's Degree but it will of no use as there is no scope of the colleges and reputations and also the Placements of such colleges is of no use at last you have to work in Call Centers and rest all things for which you will not have basic Earning even to fulfill your demands.

In fact don't just be only have one motto to go only with Engineering as in World every one succeeds but just not only Engineers.You may go on with B.Sc or there are lots of other Courses only Engineering is not life you should note that after the completions of Your M.Sc by B.Sc you may go on with Research.

But at last choice is yours if you want to go in such colleges then just go on or make life better then that by going with other courses.
31st May 2018, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for Engineering after scoring 56% in Board Exams 65 marks in CET?

I got 56% in 12th Hsc (aggregate is 44% in PCM) and I might get 140 in CET, so is there any Chance for me to get into MIT VIT PUNE For Mechanical Engineering
6th June 2018, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i get BE Mechanical side admission with 86 percent with 74 in CET at pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?