9th February 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

From where to download previous year papers of GP rating course of any university or course?

plzzzzzzzzz tell me that from which site i am able to download the previous year paper of g.p. rating course of any insitute or university

15th February 2011, 09:07 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: From where to download previous year papers of GP rating course of any university or course?

dear Friend you can downloaded previous year question paper from this website because in this website all information is available for entrance ex
http://www.fresherhub.com/
this is very important website for all exam paper ,result everything is available is available on this site.
2nd March 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download previous year papers of GP rating course of any university or course?

i want to join gp rating course.born date is 10.10.86.so am i eligible?i also went for my eye test on 1st june last year ,so is that eye test will be eligible in the coming june batch or i have to go through eye test again.plz inform .my contact no 8968962326
8th November 2013, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to download previous year papers of GP rating course of any university or course?

GPwritting guestion bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?