24th June 2012, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?

Hi, I'm Shiji.I want to know the details how to join Mphil & Phd in commerce is there any entrance exam.My qualification is M.com(finance) get 58%.What are the procedures given to join Mphil & Phd ?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  3. Details of M.Phil/Ph.D in mathematics in AP universities? Any universities in AP where I can get without answering any entrance test?
  4. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  5. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  6. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  7. M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?
  8. Costs involved and procedure to join PhD in Genomics?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Phil/PhD? Good open universities other than IGNOU?
  10. How may I get details about Ph.D and Ph.D subjects in Commerce? I've completed M.Phil in commerce
  11. PhD in Botany without entrance at MG university?
  12. Pursuing PhD along with correspondence M.Phil?
  13. Selection process and entrance exam for doing PhD in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate? -- [New]
  14. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  15. Do I need to qualify in NET Exam to join Ph.D course after completion of M.Phil course?
  16. Details of M.Phil and PhD(Maths) full time course at Bangalore university? When to apply and details of entrance exam and fee structure?
  17. Is it possible to do M.Phil after graduating BCA? I have done BCA with 59.08%
  18. Which is more preferable, either M.Phil or Ph.D? I've completed MA in geography
2nd September 2012, 06:40 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I'm Shiji.I want to know the details how to join Mphil & Phd in commerce is there any entrance exam.My qualification is M.com(finance) get 58%.What are the procedures given to join Mphil & Phd ?

Any one who seeks to pursue M.Phil degree program from any of the recognized University, must have completed the Masters's degree in the relevant discipline in which one is seeking to pursue M.Phil program in with, from a recognized University or Institute, with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate [50% for reserved candidates]. Admission is through written test and is followed by personal interview. The duration of the program is one year.

Candidate seeking to register in to the Phd program in Commerce, needs to have completed the Masters Degree in a relevant discipline, from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate and a M.Phil degree. Candidate who have experience in the research field related to the discipline in which one seeks to pursue Phd program, may apply for exemption from having a M.Phil degree, subject to the satisfaction of the University of concern. Admission is through written test and personal interview. However, candidate who have qualified the National or State level entrance tests, may get exemption from appearing in the written test and directly called in for interview.

The admission criteria may vary from University to University, hence, one must refer to the official website of the University of concern.
29th November 2012, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details on how to join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance exam?

how to join m phil cource
5th June 2013, 01:12 AM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus of m.phil commerce entrance exam of hp university
25th June 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi all, can any one help me where to find out the Ph.D entrance material please? I have applied to entrance for Ph.D programme in Human Resource and I am having difficulty to get the material to prepare for entrance exam, so it would be grateful if any one could help me to find out the material for entrance. thank you, regards, neelu.
21st November 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

syllabus for m.phil entrance in commerce
5th March 2014, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i want to do Mphil but my M.Com Marks is 54 % so what to do as 55 % is minimum.
6th April 2017, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

I am working women would like do phd in commerce pl guide me how to do through distance education
15th September 2018, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

I am M.A(psychology) with 64% and Net qualified.Now i want to study M.PHIL in clinical Psychology.Am i exempted for Entrance test? Please Confirm.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?