29th June 2012, 12:04 PM
MD AMANU

How to take admission in IHM Pusa? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

Sir,i m amanullah.i want to take admission in ihmpusa.please give me information from where we get application form,and when.and whats the syllabus which is asked in entrance exam of hotel management exam.please give information in brief.

8th July 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IHM Pusa? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

sir i want to know can i get admition without entrance exam(becoz of some reasons)
in ihm pusa

14th October 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in IHM Pusa? Where can I get the application form? What is the syllabus?

does we get directly admsn ftr 12?/?

15th October 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

sir i am rahul and want to addmission in pusha so what can i do for addmision

9th January 2013, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have pass 12 from NIOS.
can i give the exam of IHM PUSA..
PLZZ SIR HELP ME .......

4th June 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir my ward got 4588 rank in JEE EXAMINATION
where she will get the admissION?

8th June 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to take admission in IHM pusa .??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?