31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?

When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa? Can someone please provide me this information which is required for me to take the next steps, currently I have very limited knowledge and information about the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Which month the admission process for post graduation in advertising and media starts?
  2. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  4. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  5. Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?
  6. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  7. Date of sale of admission form of MSc Dietietics and Food Service Management in Pusa Delhi?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in HM from Pusa Delhi after passing NIOS 12th with minimum percentage?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma from PUSA?
  10. When does the admission process and counseling starts for this years NATA admission? Which website should I visit for admission process? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
  12. What is the procedure followed for Post Graduation admission?
  13. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?
  15. What documents and certificates are necessary to get admission in PUSA Hotel Management institute, New Delhi
  16. What is the process of admission in M.Com? How can I take admission in Delhi University
  17. Which date Law admission starts after Graduation completion?
  18. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
31st March 2015, 10:22 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When and how the admission process for post graduation starts in IHM Delhi pusa? Can someone please provide me this information which is required for me to take the next steps, currently I have very limited knowledge and information about the same.
Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition (IHM), Pusa, New Delhi, generally known as IHM Pusa, is an hospitality educational institute in India.

IHM Pusa is situated in Pusa Institutional Area, New Delhi. IHM Pusa is known to be the top hotel management institute in India.

Courses offered by IHM Pusa

3 years Generic BSc HHA
2 years MSc HHA.
2 years Msc D&FSM
1 year PGDAOM.
1 year DFBS.
1 year DBC.
1 year CCFP.

For more details, log on to the official site of IHM, Pusa : http://www.ihmpusa.net/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?