17th June 2014, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?

Hi Team, I am writing to you from Pune. I have my younger brother who will be completing his graduation in 2014 and want him to get admitted to the Master in Hotel Management course in New Delhi. Kindly let me know if direct admission is possible or not. Also, if it is possible then what is the fee structure, course duration and all other details.
I would be eagerly looking forward for your response. I really want to see him in IHM Pusa the leading Institute for doing hotel management.

Thank You in advance
Have a nice day

15th December 2014, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Team, I am writing to you from Pune. I have my younger brother who will be completing his graduation in 2014 and want him to get admitted to the Master in Hotel Management course in New Delhi. Kindly let me know if direct admission is possible or not. Also, if it is possible then what is the fee structure, course duration and all other details.
I would be eagerly looking forward for your response. I really want to see him in IHM Pusa the leading Institute for doing hotel management.

Thank You in advance
Have a nice day
please tell me the procedure my numer is 995883454 please contact me my name is prashant gaur i am live in faridabad
8th April 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct admission in IHM Pusa is possible? Fee structure and duration of course?

What is the last date fill form of 1 and half year diploma course and what is the procedure to get admission in ihm pusa delhi. when will it's classes start
17th June 2017, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Can we take direct admission without entrance in hotel management in pusa (delhi)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?