29th June 2012, 01:43 PM
priyadharshiniviswanathan

How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?

i hav cmplted my +2 exams nw & i hav an idea of pursuing biotech but i want 2 know if there is any job scope for it plz help me & my relatives tell there is no scope for it but i am intrstd..........

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MBA after completing B.Tech?
  2. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  3. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  4. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  5. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  6. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course should I pursue after graduation so that I could opt Journalism? What is the scope there? List of universities in London offering the course?
  8. How to do a job in abroad to pursue CA? I am going to complete my 12th in commerce with Maths
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after doing 10th with 75% marks
  10. Is there any scope for me after completing HR course?
  11. What are the job oppurtunities available in Btech biotechnology sream?
  12. What is the scope of HR for Male candidates
  13. Can I face any problem while apply for job after completing B.Tech if pursuing 12th from NIOS? -- [New]
  14. What is the future After BSC in biotehnology
  15. If I pursue my M.Tech in CSE will I be eligible for a government lecturer job?
  16. How to pursue nutrition and dietietics after completing BHMS?
  17. What should I do after completing my Pharmacy? Should I look for a job? What would be the scope in it?
  18. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?

9th July 2012, 03:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?

To pursue B.Tech, you need to first choose PCM as subjects in 12th class and also obtain 50% marks in the qualifying examination. Admission for this course will require you to appear for AIEEE. There is huge scope for B.Tech course in public sector and MNCs. You can apply for jobs in public sector companies like railways, civil services, banks etc for jobs. Depending on the area of specialization in B.Tech you need to apply to the private sector companies operating in that field.

14th May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue B.Tech after completing 12th? What is the job scope?

i wana scope of B.Pharma in M.P. and top most colleage of B.Pharma in M.P.?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?