2nd July 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?

Good Morning sir,

my name is Pavan Kumar. I got 10516 Rank in ICET-2012. Can i get MBA seat in best colleges. sir i belong to oc category.

And i want to know the best colleges in hyderabad and in visakapatnam

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a seat in Hyderabad after scoring 4924 rank in ICET? Which colleges can I get? Top colleges in Hyderabad for MBA?
  2. How much rank can I get in ICET after scoring 105 marks in OC category? Will I get a seat in top 10 MBA colleges in Hyderabad under ladies quota?
  3. How to get a seat in top college of MBA by ICET?
  4. Best MBA colleges in AP in which I can get a seat through counseling? I have secured 2889 rank in ICET
  5. Top 50 MBA colleges in Hyderabad? Can I get admission after scoring 30,500 rank in ICET? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get a seat in top 30 MBA college in Hyderabad?
  7. Which top MBA placement colleges will I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET?
  8. In which colleges I can get admission for MBA course in Hyderabad after getting a rank of 9222 in ICET?
  9. Can I get a seat in top college after scoring 2701 rank in ICET
  10. Which are the top MBA colleges in India? Where would I get after scoring 900 ICET rank?
  11. How to do MBA and how much rank should I get in ICET to pursue MBA in top 20 colleges?
  12. List of top colleges for MBA in Hyderabad? I have scored 9773 rank in ICET and I belong to BC-E female category
  13. Which top MBA colleges can I get after scoring 1466 rank in ICET? I have no reservation in OU area
  14. Which colleges I get for MBA course with a rank of 25052 in ICET and being a candidate of OC category?
  15. Can I get a seat in top MBA university in Hyderabad after getting 22526 rank in ICET?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET? -- [New]
  17. Can I get MBA seat in university college after scoring 1976 rank?
  18. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
30th July 2012, 02:06 PM
Benduluri

Default Re: Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?

**Best Wishes**

sure,You definatly get the seat in top colleges

if you are SC/ST,it will give a more advantage to get a seat in MBA colleges

List of MBA colleges shown bellow
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
FMS – Faculty of Management Studies
ISB – Indian School of Business Hyderabad
SPJIMR – S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
IMT – Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
IRMA – Institute of Rural Management Anand
XIMB – Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar

**All the best have a bright future**
13th December 2012, 05:10 PM
Onkar Kaur
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get seat for MBA course in top colleges with a rank of 10516 in ICET?

Of course you can.

List of best MBA Colleges is given by:

1. NL Dalmiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai

2. SIES College of Management Studies

3. Chetana's Ramprasad Khandelwal Institute of Management and Research

4. Asian Institute of Management

5. Institute of Technology and Management

6. The Bombay School of Business

7. Tata Institute of Social Sciences

8. National Institute of Industrial, Mumbai

9. ICFAI Business School

10. Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies

11. Xavier Institute of Management Bhuvaneshwar

12. Institute of Management and Technology, Gaziabad

Wish you all the very best.
8th April 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the average mark to get seat in mba colleges?
7th June 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

can I get seat in top college for MBA course with rank 10264?iam oc.
18th June 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Can i get a seat in top 20 mba college in Hyderabad? I got 23887 rank in icet 2013 and i have ncc 'c' certificate.
28th June 2013, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon sir, i secured 2,889 rank in ICET please list out the best colleges for mba that i can get.
16th July 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is A.laxman varma & i got 12556 rank in icet....plz list out the top
clgs can i get sir
6th March 2014, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is nagesh i will be write the icet exam in 2014 if iget free seat in mba colleges how much rank can iget in ap government sir
9th June 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

i got 1290 rank in icet2014 and i have ncc certificate, will i get seat in jntuh or ou
10th June 2014, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir /Mam,
I am Prasanna from vijayawada.I got 60375th rank in I-CET.Can i get a free seat in MBA Colleges in vijayawada?

Note: My father is Railway Employee.
3rd June 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

sir I got 13676 rank in icet can I get free seat in MBA college college in Hyderabad jntu university and I belongs to sc category
2nd June 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 14500 rank in icet and i belongs to bc-d can i get free seat in MBA collages in hyderabad and please give me the list of top collages in hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?