11th July 2012, 07:56 PM
bhgaelkapil

Where can I take admission for LLB after scoring 42% marks as OBC candidate?

sir,

I am complete my B.A. with 42%marks and i do LLB. 3Yrs. In U.P. Plz tell me about the college in u.p. Where i take admission in llb with 42% marks as a OBC candidate.

29th July 2012, 10:08 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Where can I take admission for LLB after scoring 42% marks as OBC candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhgaelkapil View Post
sir,

I am complete my B.A. with 42%marks and i do LLB. 3Yrs. In U.P. Plz tell me about the college in u.p. Where i take admission in llb with 42% marks as a OBC candidate.
Yes Definitely your eligible to apply for LLB Course after Completing Bachelor degree . To apply for LLB Course you should Complete Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized University .

The candidate who score more then 40% Percentage of marks are eligible to Apply for LLB Course . you have scored 42% Percentage of marks in Bachelor degree so Definitely your eligible to apply for this LLB Course .

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law . It's an Bachelor degree and the duration of the Course is for three years and the Course is divided into Six semester .

Specialization in LLB Course :-
  • Civil Law
  • Corporation Law
  • Criminal Law
  • International Law

The Eligibility Criteria for LLB Course :-

The Applicant should be Complete Qualified in Graduation ( ie :- BA /B.com / B.sc / BBA ) in any discipline from recognized University .

The Applicant should score Minimum 40% Percentage of marks and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

You should also qualified in Entrance Examination like, CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) , LSAT ( Law School Admission Test ) Etc.. with good percentage of marks .

LLB Entrance Examination Pattern :-

## General Science
## Social Studies
## Language Ability
## Legal Reasoning
## Aptitude of Learning
## General Knowledge

Books for LLB Entrance Examination :-

Best LLB Colleges in India :-
  • Symbiosis Law School
  • The Army Institute of Law
  • Amity Law School
  • Faculty of Law of the University of Delhi
  • ILS Law College
  • Indian Law Institute
  • NALSAR University of Law
14th May 2015, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where can I take admission for LLB after scoring 42% marks as OBC candidate?

HI Sir, I have completed M.com and B.com but unfortunatly I got less than 45%. So Can i get admission for LLB Course and in which Cool I ll get??????
18th February 2020, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

My 12th class without 11 class and my 12th board non governmental organisation intermediate council of senior secondary board delhi my age 45yrs above i am eligible for llb course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?