14th July 2012, 09:00 PM
rajni bansal

Solved question papers of UGC NET exam for the subject computer science?

i want solved question papers of ugc net exam for the subject computer science...
which have new pattern..also want study material for the same...

17th August 2012, 09:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Solved question papers of UGC NET exam for the subject computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajni bansal View Post
i want solved question papers of ugc net exam for the subject computer science...

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC twice time in year.

Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2013 exam.They are not required any percentage criteria.

There is no age criteria , but in the case of JRF your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

From this year the all paper are consist of multiple type Question.Each Question contain 2 marks.Paper I and Paper II have not any negative marking.

I have attached the syllabus and some Question Paper of NET exam for Computer Application .So please check it out.These papers are helpful for you.

For more details about UGC Exam .You can visit to http://www.ugc.ac.in/

17th August 2012, 10:19 PM
randhirk.rk

Default Re: Solved question papers of UGC NET exam for the subject computer science?

Min eligibilty to sit in UGC NET exam is post graduation pass with min 55% marks

Next Exams will be held in Dec 2012

As you know now that UGC NET is being held in objective mode only
there will also be no negative marking

For previous years questions of computer science buy the book previous years questions papers of computer science by ramesh publications

Other books-UGC/NET computer science and applications by GK publications

You can download the syallbus from the UGC website www.ugcnetonline.in

Check the syallbus you will find few topics ro which you must be having books which you studies in your post graduation

use those books also for preparation[/I]
8th September 2012, 02:18 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajni bansal View Post

ELIGIBILITY

*NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC twice time in year.

*Those candidate have completed Masters degree with above 55% marks from recognized university are applicable for NET 2013 exam.

*They are not required any percentage criteria.

There is no age criteria.

*but in the case of JRF your maximum age should be below 28 years old.

I HAD ATTACHED SOME PAPERS PLEASE REFER THEM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?