12th May 2011, 01:51 AM
yamini ajmera

How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?

how should i apply for cpt which is going to be held in december 2011??
do i have to register myself 9 mnts before or something??
what is the last date for application??
plz tell me the whole procedure....
thanks
yamini

31st May 2011, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?

What is the last date for registering for cpt, held in dec'11
7th June 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?

respected sir ,
how to register for ca and can you give the addreess where register to be done
14th June 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

i want to give my CPT EXAM in December 2011 from mumbai and i want to knw when shud i register myself and will i get the study material immediately as soon as i register???

samay
18th June 2011, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of registering oneself for the ca cpt exam to be held on december 2011
21st June 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how can i get application form of cpt offline.
23rd June 2011, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

i want to give CPT EXAM to be held in december i wanna know its last date of registration and when will i get the whole study material
4th July 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

procedure for admission of CPT,registration fee,exam fee etc
6th July 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

how & when i can apply for CPT?
19th July 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
18th October 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

What is base to apply cpt entrance exam 2011 plz gide me properly with detials
thanks
DD GAKKHAR
1st June 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

how should i apply for cpt entrance exam which is to held in december?can an 11th commerce student apply for it now?what is last date for restration,of application and procedure to
apply for it?
8th September 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

what is d procedure of RIMC
admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?