21st July 2012, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?

hellooo..........plz send some previous year papers for the post of [assistant central intelligence officer grade 2nd /executive] in intelligence bureau. and also send syllabus that will come in this exam. u can send that on my id [email protected] and my another id is [email protected] . u an send previous year papers on any of them id.
regards............

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?
  2. Sample question papers of previous assistant central intelligence officer
  3. Previous years question papers for assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive
  4. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II papers of previous few years -- [New]
  5. Previous years sample question papers for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Grade II/executive examination
  6. Previous 5 years question papers of intelligence bureau assistant central intelligence officer grade II executive exam
  7. Previous years question papers for Assistant Central Inteligence Officer II and Assistant Central Intelligence Officer?
  8. Previous years question papers for assistant central intelligence officer-grade II/executive examination
  9. Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Previous years question papers of Assistant central intelligence officer grade II/executive examination
  11. Previous years question papers of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II exam?
  12. Last 4 years question papers of assistant central intelligence officer Grade II
  13. Previous years assistant central intelligence officer grade II/executive?
  14. Assistant central intelligence officer grade II previous question papers?
  15. Previous years question papers for Assistant central intelligence officer Grade II/Executive?
  16. Previous years question papers and syllabus of Assistant central intelligence officer grade II/Executive examination?
  17. Previous years papers of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II executive exam
  18. Previous years sample question papers of assistant central intelligence officer grade II
2nd August 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?

Somebody find me syllabus for acio grade 2
10th August 2012, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II?

i want all type intelligence bureau question with answer send my email id [email protected]
16th August 2012, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

PLEASE SEND ME THE PREVIOUS PAPERS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE OFFECER GRADE II
18th August 2012, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

can somebody send me the previous 5 yr question paper and if possible with the solution as well to my mail id [email protected]
10th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

pls send me previous question paper and syllabus for the post of central intelligence beauro executive grade exam
1st November 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir/madam
pls send me previous year questions and answer papers for the intelligence beauro exami hope my request will be considered.
my id: [email protected]
15th February 2016, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
pls send me previous year questions and answer paper for the IB personal assistant post
I hope my request will be considered
my id- [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?