24th September 2012, 02:57 PM
anthony1994

What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?

Sir,
please let me know the prospects of doing a course in BSC MLT. To which all MS programmes can we apply after BSC MLT. Please give a detailed answer with the Universities names offering such courses.

29th October 2012, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?

HOW TO APPLY BSc MLT?HOW MUCH YEAR ?COURSE FEE?
21st November 2012, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?

what are benefits by stuying b.sc mlt ? how to optimiz the b.sc mlt ?
12th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

i am a10 2 vocational student,and subject will phycics,chemistry,mathmetics,EDA(trade),can i Bsc MLT?
8th March 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Can we get admission for third year bsc mlt after second year biotechnology?
23rd March 2014, 08:47 AM
Sukhreet sandhu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are benefits by stuying b.sc mlt ? how to optimiz the b.sc mlt ?
Hello this field is in great demand now there is a bright future after doing bsc MLT as one can opt for mba in hospital management and msc forensic sciences etc
20th April 2014, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;4246300]Can we get admission for third year bsc mlt after second year yes i want third year
14th June 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Those who are complete the B.scmlt they are algible for forensic medicine?
6th May 2017, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know the prospects of doing a course in BSC MLT. To which all MS programmes can we apply after BSC MLT. Please give a detailed answer with the Universities names offering such courses.
8th September 2019, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

I want to download previous 5 years question papers of 2nd year B.Sc MLT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?