31st July 2012, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get good Job after completion of BBA course? What will be the maximum salary offered for me with this qualification?

Can i get good job aftr doing BBA? What is maximum salary pkage

31st July 2012, 04:35 PM
padmasree253

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of BBA course? What will be the maximum salary offered for me with this qualification?

hello friend,

BBA is the Bachelor degree course in Business management so you can get the jobs in Accounatant and financial fields in private and government sectors ..

IN Software companies posts like:

Assistant manager
Accountant manager
Financial manager
BPO job post
Project manager etc

JObs in software companies:

WIPRO
IBM
HCL
HP
DELL
DOCOMO
SATYAM
MAhindra
Accenture
Facebook
IBM
HCL
HP etc..

You can apply in these companies by the registration in between the dates issues by the these companies for the selection procedure through the written test and interview ...

In the government sector job posts in different -2 departments like :

Defense services like Indian army, Indian navy,Airforce etc through the CDS entrance exam or SSC exam

RAilways job in non-technical departments through the RRB exam.

civil services like
IAS
IPS etc through the entrance exam conducted by the UPSC departments etc

BAnk job post PO

Police job post

CBI

CID officer etc

selection process in these departments jobs on the basis of the performance in written test and interview... on the respective dates...

And you can get the information about the jobs in your email id by the register in these sites:

www.shine.com
www.timesjobs.com etc

thank yoU!
11th July 2013, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get good Job after completion of BBA course? What will be the maximum salary offered for me with this qualification?

What are the courses that i can do after bba except mba?
27th November 2015, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

HELLO,
I AM A SCIENCE STUDENT WITH 48% MARKS CAN I TAKE BBA. IS IT RIGHT OPTION TO ME.
AND TELL ME WHICH ARE BEST COLLEGES FOR DOING BBA IN ANDHRA PRADESH
25th March 2017, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

HELLO, I AM A MPC STUDENT GOT 87% IN INTERMEDIATE. CAN I TAKE BBA. IS IT RIGHT OPTION??
AND TELL ME WHICH ARE THE BEST COLLEGES FOR DOING BBA IN TELANGANA AND THERE ARE ANY ENTRANCE TESTS
TO DO BBA????
11th May 2018, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm going to finish my BBA degree next year 2019, after complete BBA can i get good salary job is possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?