22nd January 2015, 11:47 PM
prashant kanani

Can I get the best job after completing BBA? What is the maximum salary?

I have completed my b.b.a in 2011-12. can I get best job?,how I get good job?, how much m
y maximum salary. what types of work I have done.

19th April 2015, 01:38 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the best job after completing BBA? What is the maximum salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant kanani View Post
I have completed my b.b.a in 2011-12. can I get best job?,how I get good job?, how much m
Yes, you can get better job opportunities after passing BBA. You can seek your job career in the corporate sector, banking sector, Insurance sector as well as in Civil Services. You can find job opportunities in various fields according to your subject of specialization. There is huge demand in market for Business Development Executives, Marketing and Sales Executives, etc. BBA graduates can also apply job in various private banks as well as various foreign banks in India.

You can register yourself by submitting your Resume/CV in various recruitment sites such as, Monsterjobs.com, Naukri.com, Shine.com etc., from where, you can get immense opportunities to match your job profile and salary expectations.

For a fresher to start his/her career after BBA in any of the MNC, maximum expected salary for BBA graduate, is between 1.5 lakh-2.3 lakh p.a. It will increase with increase in years of experience in the career field and with the enhancement in your skills. It can be more for candidates skilled as marketing jobs executives.
19th April 2015, 10:03 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get the best job after completing BBA? What is the maximum salary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashant kanani View Post

After completing BBA course, your chance of getting government jobs is more. You can apply for the following examination like

Civil services examination
Bank examination like PO, Clerk etc.,
State government exams
Railway recruitment exam

Etc.,

At the start, you will get good package. The job is also flexible. Job security is also quite high. You will get increment once in six months.

After BBA, you can also go for MBA course via CAT Common admission test in top bschools in India.
9th July 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a commerce teacher in school for secondary students
14th June 2016, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I am working in insurance company after completing my diploma now I have applied for bba in correspondence will this job be useful for my career . I want to work in business development related jobs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?