2nd June 2012, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

i am finished bca i doing a msc it what job opportunity that course how much salary

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  2. What will be the career scope of doing M.Sc Nanotechnology after completion of B-Pharmacy course? Job Opportunities and Salaries offered after completion of this course?
  3. What will be the Job Opportunities for me if I do MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy? How much salary I will be offered through this?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  5. Best courses offered after completion of BIPC? Which courses are offered and what are the job opportunities?
  6. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  7. Job opportunities with salary expectation for BBM graduate? Detailed information about BBM program?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BBM course? How much salary I can get after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  10. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  11. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. Government/Non Government job opportunities after completing of MSc Environmental Science?
  13. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  14. Which are the courses offered after completion of BIPC?
  15. What will be the salary offered for me after completion of B.Sc in CS?
  16. What are the opportunities of job available after completion of B.Com course? -- [New]
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  18. Can I join diploma or 11th after my intermediate studies? Which will provide more income in future?
6th July 2012, 01:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

M.Sc IT graduates can expect equal opportunities as that for engineering graduates in IT/CSE. You can find jobs as programmers in IT firms. In medium level firms, you can expect Rs. 5000/- at entry level. By growing experience, you can expect much higher salary packages. 1 year experienced IT professional can earn not less than Rs. 15,000/- per month. Salary packages in private sector depend on the skills and reputation of the company. Technical jobs public sector can offer salary within the range of Rs. 10,000/ to Rs. 20,000/- at entry level itself.
8th February 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in IT? What will be the salary offered after completion of this course?

bsc cumputer science or bca most good witch is hight salary
25th November 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Whether low intrest in maths did we find good salarys in degree by doing any group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?